Chapter 20

Stampy's POV

I'm talking to Squidnugget in my house in my Lovely World, and he's saying how we should defeat these Endertwins. I hate the twins so much!

I feel like their watching us right now.

I hear a whisper in my strong cat hear. Squid stares at me, confused.

"Stamps, what's wrong?"

"I don't know. I-I heard a v-voice. It was a-almost as if it w-was using t-telepathy," I reply.

'The curse is coming, Stampy. I am coming. We are coming. First Peggy, then you. So watch your back.' Then, the voice disappears.

I start panicking and screaming. How does it know my name? What does it want? More importantly....

What is it?

"PEGGY?? PEGGY, WHERE ARE YOU?? ANSWER ME!!!" I yell into the walkie-talkie.

My dog Duncan and my cat Mittens are with me, and they're obviously scared to death. "Oops. Sorry!" I say as I give them a pork chop and a fish. They become more calm and decide to take a walk around my Lovely World.

"Stampy, seriously what is going on? This isn't funny!!" Squid asks behind me, which makes me jump.

My eyes are widened as if turn to him. "It talked to me," I faintly whispered.

"Huh?" Squid asks.

"I SAID IT TALKED TO ME!!" I scream as I huddle into a corner.

"It said, 'The curse is coming, Stampy. I am coming. We are coming. First Peggy, then YOU. So watch your back.' That's all I heard," I say.

"We need to tell them," Squid says.

He turns in his walkie-talkie. "Hey, I hear something," he says.

"You think I stabbed her, don't you?"

We can't see anyone through the hologram because their walkie-talkie looks like it's facing towards the sky.

But I still know that voice.

"Lee," I whisper.

"Did you think Amy and I were lying about how we got here, too?" he asks.

I hear crying.

Lee sighs.

"Sarah, I had my sword when Peggy was wounded, remember? Mine was brand new and clean at the time. This is blood from a zombie. Also, we got those missing pages from a girl who is part of the Order of the Block, so it's not a coincidence that it describes us in the book. And yeah, Amy and I were nervous when we were explaining how we got here. We didn't think you would believe us! But we're telling the truth, I promise."

Silence. I hear a chuckle.

"I'm so sorry I didn't trust you!! I know you wouldn't hurt Peggy! And I know you weren't lying!" a voice yelled.

"Sarah," Squid whispers.

"It's okay! You were just looking out for your friend! I look out for my friends a lot, too!" exclaims Lee, and Sarah sighs.

I can hear Lee and Sarah laughing on the other end.

I sigh. I'm glad everything is back to normal.

"Yeah, you can trust us!"

Sarah picks up the walkie-talkie so we can now see her through the hologram.

"Squid!" Sarah says.

They heard us.

~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hey, peoples! It's Peggy here! Here is chapter 20 to my story! Hope you enjoy! :)

Who do you think was talking to Stampy? What do you think will happen next?

Anyways, be sure to send me feedback on what you think of the story so far!

Farewell, my fellow readers and writers! Peggy out! :D