Chapter 4

Third Person POV

The girls walk over to Stampy, wide-eyed.

He is just how they imagined. He has his usual Stampy Cat skin on with his Stampy Style Boots (iron boots). His whiskers were perfectly symmetrical and his yellow-orange fur was neatly combed back. His bright green cat eyes show his expression, which is joy. He is still the same old, awesome Stampy Cat.

"The prophecy states that two girls named Peggy and Sarah are a part team, called the Chosen Ones that will defeat the Enderdragon twins, called the Endertwins, and save Minecraft!" Stampy explains.

"Yeah!" iBallisticSquid joins in, so is sitting next to Stampy. The two girls are astonished.

iBallisticSquid is also how Peggy and Sarah have seen in their videos. He is in his squid skin with his colorful party head on top of his head as if he were going to a birthday party. His black eyes are on each side of his face and he has his squid mouth on the front of his head.

"You two are Peggy and Sarah, and the prophecy describes exactly what you look like!" Squid continues.

"The twins have been terrorizing Minecraft and have taken out tons of people! Soon, they will rule all of Minecraft! You two are part of a prophecy to defeat them, along with Stampy and I. You have to stop them! But it won't be easy! You'll have to prepare and travel a long way! Take this."

Squid hands them both shiny walkie-talkies.

"We can talk to you through these walkie-talkies," he says as he and Stampy take out their own walkie-talkies.

"But we can't come with you because it says that only you two will defeat the twins! Good luck."

"Wait!!" Peggy says. "This is all happening so fast! I'm so confused!!"

Stampy sighs. "Come with me!" he says, obviously annoyed. He grabs the girls' hands, pulling them out of the shop while Squid trudges along.