Chapter 14

Song: Titanium

By: David Guetta ft. Sia

Peggy's POV

I sigh. "Okay. But promise not to tell anyone," They all nod our heads.

"Alright," I slowly say.

I can't believe I'm going to do this, I think. Show them who I really am. What if they hate me?

My eyes and hands give off a bright, pink light.

I close me eyes and wave my hand across her face.

Everyone gasps at what they see.

My face is now the face of a skeleton, the Minecraft mob. I have a set of bows and arrows on my back.

"You're.... a skeleton?! A mob?!" Sarah exclaims.

"No, I'm not!! Only half-skeleton," I quietly, yet quickly, say. "How? When? Where? Wha-" Sarah stammers. I can tell how surprised everyone is.

Sarah keeps messing up her words.

Amy is just staring at me, in loss of words.

Lee just keeps sighing and shaking his head.

Stampy and Squid are just like Sarah. They're also stuttering in the walkie-talkies. They can still see my skeleton face and bright pink eyes and hands, thanks to the holographic walkie-talkie.

Everyone is just staring at my skeleton face, and I am just so guilty.

"I went into this morph mod once, but I wasn't in it in real life like we are right now. I killed a skeleton and started morphing. Believe it or not, I started morphing in real life too. I quickly shut off the game before the morphing was done, so I was only half-morphed. I call it the 'Morph'. I'm sorry, Sarah. I should've told you sooner," I start crying and Sarah hugs me.

"It's okay!" she says, comforting me. "We just need to find a potion to help you."

"Okay, just for now don't hit or attack me. If you do I will take out a now and arrow and I can't help to try and kill you. I can't help it. It's instinct."

"So, you're pretty much friends with the mobs??" Lee asks.

I proudly nod my head.

"Come on, let's start walking," Sarah says, helping me up.

Amy and Lee groan from all of their walking they had done for days straight. Sarah shoots them an 'obey me or die' look. Her signature glare. I laugh as Lee and Amy suddenly shut up.

We all start walking, side to side, into the lifeless desert.

~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hey, peoples! Peggy here!

So, you finally found out Peggy's secret. Now do you kind of understand the summary? And Peggy's secret? Re-read the summary and maybe you'll see what I mean....

So, what is the team going to do about Peggy and 'The Morph'? What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

Farewell, my fellow readers and writers! Peggy out! :3