Chapter 10

Sarah's POV

We've been in the desert for two weeks now, and we haven't heard from Stampy and Squid since then.

"You know what I love?" I say sarcastically.

"We're not even questioning this craziness, you idiot!! Seriously, we just teleported into Minecraft, met just two of our favorite YouTubers, been told that we are part of a prophecy, and we're just going along with this?!?!"

This is just so weird!

"I feel...." Peggy starts. She is unable to finish her sentence. All of a sudden she falls down, a diamond sword jabbed into her left leg.

"PEGGY!!" I scream with terror. Peggy, pale and weak, lays in the ground, stunned by this.

"Wait..." Peggy says. "Why do I feel the sword?! I think we went into Minecraft in real life!!"

"Good going, genius!" I joke. "Squid already told us that we'll be able to feel the pain. And we defiantly are in Minecraft! Now, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, just a little dizzy. My leg hurts really, really bad, though!"

"Well, you don't look okay! We need to find something to heal you! You are so lucky you didn't die!! I don't want to lose you!!" I say as I hug Peggy. Then, I look around for a healing potion.

Something.

Anything.

Then, Peggy still lying on the ground, looking better but still in pain and me comforting her, I see a figure.

Wait, two.

Is that....

No, it can't be!

~~~~~

Authors's Note:

Hey peoples! Peggy here! How are you all liking the story so far? And who do you think are the two figures? This is just quick note, so I hope you all enjoy the story!

Farewell, my fellow readers and writers! Peggy out! :D