Chapter 19

Sarah's POV

How could I do this? What was I thinking? Well, actually, of course I can't trust them!! I'm just scared because of what happened to Peggy.

~~~~~

"I feel...." Peggy starts. She is unable to finish her sentence. All of a sudden she falls down, a diamond sword jabbed into her left leg.

"PEGGY!!" I scream with terror. Peggy, pale and weak, lays in the ground, stunned by this.

"Wait..." Peggy says. "Why do I feel the sword?! I think we went into Minecraft in real life!!"

"Good going, genius!" I joke. "Squid already told us that we'll be able to feel the pain. And we defiantly are in Minecraft! Now, are you okay?"

"Yeah, fine, just a little dizzy. My leg hurts really, really bad, though!"

"Well, you don't look okay! We need to find something to heal you! You are so lucky you didn't die!! I don't want to lose you!!" I say as I hug Peggy. Then, I look around for a healing potion.

~~~~~

That sword was diamond. Exactly the kind of sword Lee always has in Stampy's videos.

Weird.

I also heard a voice earlier that said, 'The curse is coming, Sarah. I am coming. WE are coming. First Peggy, then Stampy, Squid, and you. So watch your back.'

Also weird.

Amy decides to talk to Peggy and Lee talks to me.

"Okay, what is going on?!" Lee yells at me.

I feel like I want to cry, but I have to stay strong.

For Peggy.

"Well, do you remember when Peggy got stabbed with that sword, just as you and Amy came to help?"

Lee nods in response.

"Well, that sword was diamond and...." I start crying as I point to Lee's half-used and bloody diamond sword in his hand.

Lee sighs, but not an annoyed sigh. More like a nervous sigh.

"You think I stabbed her, don't you?"

I nod my head, trying to force back tears.

"Did you think Amy and I were lying about how we got here, too?" he asks.

I nod, bursting into tears as Lee pulls me into a hug and comforts me.

He pulls away from the hug and sighs.

"Sarah, I had my sword when Peggy was wounded, remember? Mine was brand new and clean at the time. This is blood from a zombie. Also, we got those missing pages from a girl who is part of the Order of the Block, so it's not a coincidence that it describes us in the book. And yeah, Amy and I were nervous when we were explaining how we got here. We didn't think you would believe us! But we're telling the truth, I promise."

I facepalmed myself while Lee chuckled. How was I so stupid?!?! I remember when Lee was using his sword to try to take out the sword in Peggy!! And when he was fighting a zombie and got blood on his sword before we found out Peggy was....

You know what?

And of course those prophecy pages weren't just lying around. They're sacred! Lee and Amy were destined to meet us and be apart of the prophecy.

And I would have been nervous, too, if I had to explain a miraculous story about how I got here.

"I'm so sorry I didn't trust you!! I know you wouldn't hurt Peggy! And I know you weren't lying!" I yelled.

"It's okay! You were just looking out for your friend! I look out for my friends a lot, too!" exclaims Lee, and I sigh with relief.

Lee gives me a hug and I hug back.

"Yeah, you can trust us!" I hear a voice say. Lee and I look around, confused.

Then I remember.

Squid and Stampy!!

~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hey, peoples! Peggy here!

Okay, first I want to say thank you all so much for 232 reads!! I can't believe this you guys are awesome!!

So, it turns out Sarah was wrong about not trusting Amy and Lee, so they are trustworthy. What do you think will happen next? What's going on with Squid and Stampy?

Farewell, my fellow readers and writers!! Peggy out!! :D