Chapter 7

Creeper (Creep)'s POV

"Hey look at those people! They're stepping on our territory!" I say to the skeleton while hiding behind a boulder.

"Yeah! Why don't you go explode in their faces?" the skeleton says. "No way! I don't want to die! You go!"

"No, you go!"

"You go!"

"You go!!!"

"NO, YOU-"

"Guys! Stop it!" says the zombie. "The enderman can do it! He can just kill them and teleport away!! Simple as that! ENDY!!!"

The enderman teleports to the zombie's side, scaring him.

"What is it? I was trying to steal someone's diamond block!" says the enderman, whose name is obviously Endy.

"We need you to kill them!" I say, gesturing my head over to those girls because I don't have arms.

"They're in our territory!"

Endy sighs. "Fine! If I have to!" the enderman teleports to the girls while I sneak over to them.

"Ahh!" screams the pink haired girl. "What do we do Peggy?"

"Wait!" Peggy says. "My enchanted diamond sword! It has looting on it! We can kill the enderman and get enderpearls!"

No, don't kill him! I think to myself. I pounce on the travelers and attack them.

They try to attack me, but I dodge them.

"Let's get outta 'ere!" I scream.

I dart away, and Endy teleports back to me and my friends.

~~~~~

Author's Note

Hey peoples!! It's Peggy here!! I know I haven't done an author's note in a little while, so I have one for you now! What do you all think of the story so far? So far I got 22 reads, I know, not a lot, but this is a new story and it'll take time to get more readers. I can't wait to post more chapters! Let me know what you think of it so far! Any ideas for the story? Be sure to let me know!!

Farewell, my fellow readers!!