Chapter 11

Amy Lee33 (Amy)'s POV

I groan.

We've been walking for days trying to find these girls in the prophecy!! Where are they?? Where?!

I look at my friend, L for Leeeeeex, as we trudge across the Minecraftian Desert, now drenched in sweat.

We just woke up from a hard night of sleeping in the sand, and we're off again to find Peggy and Sarah.

We also know that our good friends, Stampy and Squid, are part of the prophecy, too, so maybe we'll see them.

We ran out of our water supply, and are getting weaker. Too weak to talk.... I think. I don't think we're part of this prophecy thing, but Lee begs to differ. I hug the big prophecy pages in my arms.

It explains exactly Lee and I, and how we help these Peggy and Sarah girls defeat the Endertwins. I remember when we spawned in the world, but it's all real.

The hunger.

The weakness.

Everything.

It's all real.

I don't even know how this is possible!

I'm ready to give up and turn back home, but we have to keep walking. We'll find them.

Soon.

~~~~~

"I'm tired of walking!" I complain to Lee. We finally found enough water to clear our throats and speak.

"Let's just go home!" I start to turn around and walk back to our VIP neighborhood, but Lee grabs my arm as I try to leave.

"What is it?" I ask, really annoyed at my friend.

"They're here," he whispers.

"What?" I ask, astonished at what Lee said. "I said they're here! Look!" Lee points at two figures in the distance.

One of them is laying on the ground, possibly hurt from a wound. The other figure is kneeling next to the first one.

Mine and Lee's faces light up like Christmas trees.

It's them!

~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hiya peoples! Peggy here! Again, thanks so much for 43 reads! Again, I know it may not seem like a lot to you, but it means so much to me. Thank you.

Farewell, readers and writers! Peggy out! :D