Author's Note: Important

Hey peoples! It's Peggy here!

I just want to update you all with a few things.

First of all, I just want to say thank you all so much for almost 100 reads!!

Now I have an update. I'm going to be adding songs with some chapters. I'll also be adding songs to chapters that I've already uploaded, so I'll let you know when I do that.

I know I haven't come up with an official schedule to post my story, yet, and I'm sorry about that. That's because I'm writing the sequel right now. I don't want to post the chapters too fast and be done with the story when I'm not even close to finishing the sequel. I just don't want to have to make you all wait too long for the sequel.

Speaking of the sequel, I also have a question for you all. You see, I'm doing two parts to the sequel. Do you all want me to write two separate books for each part or do you want me to fit it into one whole book? I'm estimating that each part will be between 20-30 chapters. Be sure to comment and let me know.

As I get further into Transported, I'm thinking of doing an Ask and Dare my OCs book! You can ask and dare my OCs, myself, and even the YouTubers that are in my story!! I don't know if and when I will start that up, but once I know it will happen soon, I'll post the first chapter of it which explains the guidelines and rules.

I have another question. I'm thinking about making a book to clearly describe my OCs, so everyone can get a better description of them. Do you think I should do that? Be sure to let me know.

Now an important question.

How are ya?

:D

Okay, now one more thing. I want your honest opinion on my story. What do you think if it? Any suggestions? I'll be more than happy to hear from you! :D

Okay, that's all for today! Farewell, my fellow readers and writers!! Peggy out!! :)