Chocolates | Killua

"Hey Gon.."

You waved your hand as you stepped in the restaurant, meeting Gon at one of the tables.

He smiled. "Hey (Y/n)," he greeted. "It's been a while since I last saw you!" A chuckle left his lips as he then getured for you to sit. "How are you?"

"Still the same," you replied, your tone not so lively as Gon's ruining the mood.

Gon could only say a merely audible, "ahh."

At that moment, silence engulfed you. You are only staring silently at the glass of Gon who awkwardly figeted in his sit trying hard to think about how to break this uncomfortable silence.

You were the first one to break it. "Gon, can you help me with something?"

Gon's face lit up upon hearing that. He nodded eagerly and with a grin in his face, he say "sure! Sure! What could I help you with?"

You glanced up to his face. Seeing him with a grin, you can't help but to grin back. "Baking.. Baking chocolates."

"Oh. Okay!"

"Thank you."

"Let's ask Aunt Mito to help us though.. Haha.."

--

"Do you think Killua will like it?"

Gon heard you asked. He watched as you clutched the box of chocolates tightly, your hands trembling a bit.

"Of course. He loves chocolates plus it's from his lovely girlfriend! I'm pretty sure he would love it," Gon reassured sending a smile at you.

And there's that effect again, you cannot help but to smiled back at him nodding your head. "It's been two years since I last give him one."

Gon stared at you, his eyes showing concern. "(Y/n).."

"If he's here, he would probably complain non stop," you stated letting out a dry chuckle.

Gon heaved out a sigh. "and he probably miss eating your chocolates now," said Gon.

You nodded. "We miss him too." You get down in your knees and place the box down.

Here lies Killua Zoldyck.
Born: -- -- --
Died: -- -- --

You felt tears streaming down your face as you touch the grave with your hand. "Killua.." You sobbed "Here's some chocolates for you, idiot," you muttered smiling sadly.

Gon patted your back trying to comfort you but the male felt himself crying too.

You clutched the hem of your shirt as you sobbed loudly.

"Why do you have to leave so early, Killua..."

--

S u f f e r.

MWUAHAHAHAH

Anyway, ive been reading my stories and some— most of it are cringe and the characters are OOC much but my inner fangirl loves it so bwuehe, I'll leave it be.

Btw guys, I got a new story. Please check it out.

The title's His Diary. It's a Killua x Reader.

P.s I love Haikyuu now :3