When you want a dog

Note: Just imagine that the two of you lives together under the same roof.

[ GON ]

" Gon? i kind of want a dog... could we perhaps ha--- " Before you could even finish your sentence,you saw gon carrying cute little puppies in his hands.

" I already brought you puppies!!! What should we name them? " he asks, staring atthe puppies with a bright smile. Seeing him, you cant help but to smile, " hmm... how about chim chim and monnie? " you say while patting the dogs.

"ALRIGHT! CHIM CHIM AND MONNIE! WE ARE YOUR PARENTS! " He shouts in glee making you giggle.

[ KILLUA ]

" Killua~ Killua~ Killua~ Killua~ Kil-- "

" WHAT ON FRICKIN' CHOCOLATES DO YOU WANT FROM ME! " Killua shouts and you could clearly tell that he is annoyed. You pout and cross your arms hearing him shouts at you, " I WANT A PUPPY!" You yell like a two year old child.

"Alright! Alright! I'll buy one! Just shut up!" He exclaim in surrender making you smile but then he added. " we should have a dog like mike! " Your eyes quickly widen and slap his arm, " What are you thinking! i dont want a dog as big as that! I want a cute little puppy! " Killua rub his arm where you hit him and grunts saying " nope. im not gonna waste my money to a little worthless puppy " You shout or more of cry loudly like a one year old child making Killua extremely annoyed," okay. fine. lets buy a puppy. " he say surrendering once again. Yo smile in victory and held his hand till you were two is inside the pet shop but you swore that you really hear him saying " since when did i apply for a babysitter",.

[ KURAPIKA ]

" Kurapika? Would you mind having a dog? "

"Do you want one?"

He asks. You smiled shyly fidgeting your fingers as you look down. " Well I do want one. I mean its just i always feel lonely whenever you're at work. I'm not saying that you lack something. I know work is important but can I like have at least a companion in--"

" You don't need to explain it. I just simply asked you if you want one. But hey, if you want one, just say so. I wouldn't mind it. As long as you're happy " he says with gentleness and calm in his voice making you look up.

You see him with that wonderful smile again. Your heart flutters. You grinned and nodded, yelling at the same time " YES! "

[ Hisoka ]

" oh love~ "

" hisoka. Please dont be harsh. "

" I know baby~ I'll be gentle "

" No. You will not."

"Just trust me. "

" HISOKA! JUST PUT MY PUSPPY DOWN! "

You yelled, getting annoyed. Yes, you've already get yourself a puppy without even bothering to ask Hisoka if he's okay with it. Right now, he found out when you are playing with the puppy or more of talking to it like it is a baby making Hisoka jealous. Hisoka goes to you and take the puppy away. Now that it's in his hands, you cant help but to worry.

" Just put him down. " You say gently, trying to convince him

" In one condition~ " He smirks and that just makes you gulp

" w-what condition? "

"Lets name him Gon~ "

Hearing his request, you face palmed as you sigh, " should have known."

Im really sorry for not updating. Its just my bf and I decided to go overseas and have some quality time together. Here look. I took some pictures of him:

 I took some pictures of him:

*le grins (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

XD

Jk.

Its just school.

School.