When He Say A Pick-up Line

Sorry if it's too lame or cheesy.
And over-used lol.

So I'm gonna do your requests now but it's not in order. So yeah..

Love u all!!!

[ gon ]

You and Gon decided to review because exams were now coming.

"I have a question!" Gon suddenly yelled

"What is it?" You asked still keeping your eyes at the book you're reading.

"Can I borrow your name?" Gon said which makes you tilt your head to the left and stare at his eyes confusingly

"Why?"

"Well... I'll give your name towards the people who's asking me what's my dream." he answered and gave you a wide grin

You smiled at him with a tint of pink on your cheeks.

"I'll let you borrow it then."

[ Killua ]

You and Killua are walking around the park in silence.

"Oh! By the way, you owe me a drink!" He suddenly blurted out breaking the silence in process.

You narrow your eyes at him confusingly

"Why do I owe you a drink, huh?" You asked

"W-well.. I dropped mine when I saw you." He stuttered out then silence spreads but was replaced by a huge laughter.

"What the heck Killua?! Are you trying to say a pick up line?" You said and laugh even louder than before making him flustered.

"W-what are you s-saying! I am not!" He denied but it's just too obvious.

You smiled at him and peck his lips.

"I'll buy you a drink, don't worry" you said and wink at him. He just smiled while blushing.

"But didn't you have a drink when we met?"

[ Kurapika ]

You two are just casually talking over a phone since it's your lunchbreak.

Suddenly, you're out of words so you freely spoke what comes on your mind.

"Ya'know Kurapika... They said all things were being talked about.", You said

"Oh... yea.. right.." then there's a long pause after he said those words. Maybe he's weirded out to you?

It's a No...

"Oh.. maybe that's why we are being talked about!" He exclaimed happily but you're clueless. What does he mean by that? You asked yourself but can't find an answer so you just asked him yourself.

"Why?"

He giggles and answer your question.

"Because ya'know. We're a thing."

[ Hisoka ]

The sun was already down, you and Hisoka are sitting on the sofa together when he suddenly stare at you while smiling.

"Okay. I know I'm pretty but please don't look at me like that, I think I'm gonna melt." You said making him chuckle

"I've never thought you have this side of you." He said. You just blushed and slightly smile at him.

"Oh and by the way, Hisoka. I bought a pie. Should we eat it now?" You ask as you stand up

Hisoka gave you a close-eyed smile and nodded.

"But Pies are not the only thing I'm gonna eat tonight"

-

Hisoka's part though.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)✧