Unexpected Charm of Umehara Yuuichirou Part 2

Requested by Mikampret

~

Umehara was in rush, holding his stuffs on his hands, he ran down the busy street of Shibuya. He kept on checking the time, and he knew that if he arrived at least a second late, she'll get mad.

And as what he feared of, there stood three figures, in which two of them were undoubtedly having an unwelcome aura. He only thought one, but to think that two of them would be there was a shock for him.

"Ah! Ame-chan!" (F/N) shouted as she waved at him, with a big wide smile.

He smiled a little then stood next to (F/N), across the two women who were crossing their arms

"Uhm... I was only a minute late. I rushed to go here from my work" Umehara told them, but hid behind (F/N) since he could feel the intense ambiance the two women were emitting, who turned out to be his and (F/N)'s sister

"You two don't change at all. You still bully Ame-chan!"

"We are not bullying him" Umehara's sister sighed and smiled "it's normal"

"Yeah, to think that this day will come once again. Let's go!" (F/N)'s sister linked her arm to Umehara's sister, then headed inside the subway station.

Umehara and (F/N) just followed the two, and being a gentleman, Umehara got the shoulder bag she was holding

"How's your work so far?" He asked walking next to her

"It's fun and tiring. Also, I met new people. I mean, to think that I'll be meeting more seiyuu. I am still astonish from the fact that I didn't know you are a seiyuu, even though we work in the same industry"

"Well for you, you worked for actors and actresses." He chuckled then looked at her that confused her

"What?"

"It suits you, that dress. It shows the curves of your body"

"I don't know which Ame-chan is it, but thank you"

"Which Ame-chan?" Umehara asked her what she meant about it

"It's been five months since we reunited, and I couldn't grasp the Ame-chan now, if it's the sweet Ame-chan or the pervert Ame-chan"

"Of course both." He immediately responded, and she couldn't help but retreat with a sigh "anyways, where are we going again?"

"I don't know to those two. They told us to make sure to have today and tomorrow open."

As the two tried to guess where they would be going, the two sisters walking in front of them were secretly planning things

"So what are we going to do? For the two to stay in one room?" (F/N) sister's asked Umehara's sister

"Just throw them in one room and lock it from outside. My brother is a pervert, so it will be nice to have either a niece or nephew soon. Or, since we booked two rooms, let those two stay in one room"

~

"We are in a beach." Umehara commented with low tension

"Precisely, a beach resort" (F/N) corrected her, having a low tension as well "what are they thinking? We don't have swim wears"

"Now! Youngsters! Go change!" Their sisters handed paper bag to the two of them, and they knew from their sisters' smile that they were planning something "we could only wait for 15 minutes max, so hurry up! We'll find a spot, okay?!"

Their sisters left them dumbfounded but still complied to them.

"Then, let's meet here outside the change room then let's find them together" Umehara told (F/N), and she just nodded.