We Meet Again, Uchiyama Kouki Part 2

Requested by nanowriter74

~

Because of what I found out last night, I ended up reading Uchiyama's bibliography in Wikipedia. I even search others sites and found tons and tons and tons of information about him. I even listened to some of the anime he voiced. And while browsing, I saw some events with him on it.

He's really cool! So stoic and blunt! Even some of the characters he voiced had the same personality as him. The thing though, I realized that I didn't know nothing about him. I know nothing to the person I love. I confessed without knowing anything about him. I felt so pathetic and stupid.

Without realization, it was past 1 in the afternoon when I woke up. I went out my room and found an empty living room and a note on top of the folded comforter and blanket.

"I already left for work. I'll be back at around 9. If you will be out, message me or call me-Uchiyama"

One more thing that I couldn't believe what happened last night, we exchange number and even line. I really couldn't believe it!

But I felt really gloomy everytime I remember that we live in different world. My first love is in different scale.

I sighed loudly and message him, assuring that I would be here cleaning my place. But I was surprised, when I immediately received a reply from him

"Hmmmm... Make sure not to be distracted then, or you will not finish anything"

I laughed from his response and just cleaned. Thanks to him and Hosoya-san, there were only few things to clean up.

~

Though I said that, I ended up cleaning for five hours just to clean. I was again distracted with lots of things. It was really unbelievable to someone who just moved and didn't have much of things yet. I didn't have any sofa, nor table to eat on, just a small center table.

And because I was too tired since yesterday, I fall asleep on the floor. I slumber into a good nap, and even had a good dream.

"I also like you"

The response I wanted to hear when I confessed echoed to my ear. I was scared that he would reject me, and so I ran away. But it was good that I ran away, since I didn't know anything about him.

~

I opened my eyes and noticed that I was on my room. Ahre? "I'm sure I fall asleep on the living room" It was then I heard a noise coming outside "Uchiyama?" Probably him, ahre, but how did he enter?

I immediately ran out of room and there he was in my kitchen, washing the dishes

"Ah, you are already awake"

"Uchiyama? When did you come back? And how did you enter?"

"30 minutes ago, I entered in the front door" He answered finishing what he was doing. He then turned to me and glared at me "You! Make sure to lock your place when you are alone! You are lucky that it was just me, but what if other people found out that you didn't lock your door?!"

"S-sorry" I apologized and he just sighed, probably he didn't want to continue about that topic anymore

"If you get it then fine. Also, be happy, cause I will not be staying here for a week" I tilted my head in confusion as he led me on the living room, and there were takoyaki and tea "I bought them on the way, did you eat dinner?"

I shook my head and sat down. Again, I felt like my heart would explode. I folded my hands and in low voice I said "Ittadakimasu" I took a bite of it and giggled "Wow, delicious! Where did you buy this?"