The Family of Morikubo Showtaro Part 2

Requested by Seiyuu4Ever

~

"Welcome back" your mother greeted you and your father, but noticed the heavy ambiance between the two of you "what's wrong?"

"Go change and we'll go" your father ordered you. And you silently nodded and head to your room

Once you head to your room, your mother looked at Morikubo "what's wrong?"

"We will talk about it once we get home later" he responded and got his things

~
You on the other side fall on your knees once you entered your room

/a while ago/

"D-dad..."

"I will again ask this, what is the meaning of this?"

"I apologize that I wasn't able to tell you this. This is my boyfriend (bf/n)" you then turned to your boyfriend then introduced him "he is my father, Morikubo Showtaro"

"Let's go, (F/N). We will talk about this once we got home tonight"

"Yes" then you turned to your bf, who worriedly looked at you, "sorry about that. And thank you"

~

You and Morikubo silently headed to the event hall, and you did your best to smile. But then, you were surprised that your father could laugh and talked normally to his colleague.

"(F/N)-chan" you turned around and smiled seeing Kaji Yuki "it's been a while. How are you?"

"It's been a while, Kaji-san. I-I think I am not okay" you chuckled

He then looked at Morikubo and gestured if about him, and you just nodded "do you want to talk about it? We still have time before the rehearsal."

"Please, I need someone to talk to"

~

You and Kaji went inside the event hall, and sat first at the very end of the arena.

You explained what happened and he silently listened to it

"I see. Because you wanted to tell him personally, you couldn't tell him. If he would go home, you didn't want to add to his problem."

"Yes. I even said that I didn't want to add to his problem, especially now"

"Is it because of his new agency?" He asked you and you silently gazed down "but I think if you told him, there will be no problem" Kaji chuckled "you are his daughter after all. Whatever it is, even though how busy he is, how stress he is, he will listen to you."

"But... I added to his stress now. Since he caught me... with my boyfriend"

"That became a problem. Since of course, Showtaro-san saw his daughter with a guy, right?" He asked and worriedly looked at you "but if that guy is okay, and you didn't do anything wrong behind your father's back, then he'll understand. Just tell him why you weren't able to say it."

"Thank you Kaji-san. I am really your fan! And I am glad I was able to talk to you what happened"

"No worries. You can talk to me anytime. But, if he asks me what we talked about, I will tell him everything. Is that okay?" You nodded, as Kaji chuckled and he was then called to the stage.

You stayed there, but could do anything not use your phone since Morikubo got it. You watched your dad, laughing with the other seiyuu.

As what Kaji said, you could see him talking to Morikubo on the side while the director was talking to the other seiyuu.