Summer Reunion with Maeno Tomoaki Part 2

Requested by YukinaMizuki

~

"What are you doing here Tomoaki-san?" You asked nervously

"The other three are downstair. Don't worry, there's no camera. We are done for the night" Maeno answered as he sat down on the bed "is it a new composition?"

"Yeah, I experienced lots today so..." you hesitated to answer, since the lyrics you made pointed out to him "then, again, what are you doing here?"

"To have a chat" he answered and got your tablet to listen to your new composition "we will leave early morning tomorrow."

"Hmmmm, then you should rest" you told him but he chuckled while listening to your new composition

"I can imagine a cheerful story here. The experienced this afternoon?"

"Yeah" you answered shyly "it gave a different vibes when I'm in Okinawa, but it was fun!"

"You really become great, (F/N). I never expected that you will become a professional in water activities. Then you can compose songs easily, you really become a different person"

"Tomoaki-san too. Watching you a while ago, you really are a different person. Anyway, senpai, tell me some anime recommendations. Of course, the anime you came out, okay?"

Maeno laughed first and he told you lots of anime. In exchange, he asked you to send some of the songs you composed before. You didn't want to but he initiated. And since you are doing two new songs, forgetting the sad melody before, he asked you to send it to him once you finish them.

Not long after, you two heard Suzuki and Morikubo's laugh, followed by your friends.

You two went down to see what was going on and were surprised to see them drunk, except for Aoi who looked so trouble.

"I apologize for bringing these guys here." Maeno sighed "let's go back to our cabin"

"The three of you, go to our room and rest" you told your friends

"You two, are you going out?" Suzuki asked and he was obviously drunk and having fun teasing them "you were watching her non-stop a while ago! And you were so jealous when other men looked at her with that swimsuit!"

"You are drunk, stop it" Maeno sighed and then apologized to you

"No, Tattsun is right!" Morikubo agreed and they made a high five.

Suzuki then stood up and stood between you and Maeno, then wrapped his hand around your shoulder

"You need a guy who will treasure you the most" when he said that you felt embarrassed since it was what Maeno told you that morning

"How did you know about that?" Maeno nervously asked

"You can't say that, Tattsu-nii, Tomoaki-niisan will find out" Aoi followed up emphasizing how he called him, making Morikubo laughed. Your other friends were at lost to what they were talking about

"Ah! You heard?! How?! Is that why you kept on calling me Tomoaki-niisan, instead of Tomo-nii?!" Aoi just made a big wide smile towards Maeno "don't act cute"

"Your mic was already on. We didn't have plan to listen, but then, these two saw you two on the boat... so they asked the sound director... and I couldn't help but also listen to it" Aoi explained "I am doing my best to hide it, but they easily said it."

Morikubo then stood on your other side and also wrapped his arm around your shoulder "a guy like Maeno, or like Maeno-kun, or Tomoaki-kun is better."