Story for Kaji Yuki Part 1

Requested by dazainowaifu

~

Kaji Yuki sat on the waiting room in the agency he was affiliated with, chilling and waiting for his meeting with the directors. He was reading his manuscript, but finished it not long after.

"I wonder if I can just go there?" He asked himself as he stretched his arms. He had a glimpsed on the center table and noticed the bunch of magazines and manga on top. He grabbed one of the manga but changed it after when he noticed that he already read it. He again grabbed one, and this time read it.

He was reading it, silently, page by page, in which he didn't notice one staff entered the room. The staff was laughing silently, as he sat down on the other side.

"This is so good!" He exclaimed as he closed it. He looked at the manga on the table, looking for the next volume but failed to find it.

"The next release will be next month, Kaji-san" the staff chuckled. At that, Kaji shouted in surprise "you were too focused on reading"

"Is this yours?"

"No, but I read it. Specifically, I read the completed series of that author" the staff answered

Kaji looked at the author's name and smiled "(L/N) (F/N)-sensei. So she has completed series? I should read it then"

The staff told him the title of the mangaka's work before, making Kaji excited to read it.

~

Later that day, after his meeting with the directors, he headed for his recording. A usual day for him.

"Shimono-san, are you going home now?" Kaji asked his colleague Shimono Hino, who was putting his script on his bag. They werr done for the day, recording two anime in a row from the same recording studio

"I'm just going to buy the complete series for my next drama CD. Do you want to drink?"

"Sure! Let's go! I don't have schedule tomorrow morning, so its fine tonight. Also, I'll tag along. I'm going to buy this one series. One staff recommended the mangaka"

"Who?"

"Eeto, (L/N) (F/N)-sensei" he answered reading the name that he wrote on his hand. Good thing it was still there.

"Ah, I heard that mangaka." Shimono faced him "they said that her first work was a big success. But no one knows her that much since she's a new mangaka. Its no wonder if they decide to do a drama CD for it"

"Hmmm" Kaji stared at his hand, becoming curious to what was the story about. Since he thought that it might be the same as Ao Haru Ride or Strobe Edge, since the plots of those two manga were a success.

Together with Shimono, the two went to buy the series Shimono wanted. Kaji on the other hand, he was standing in front of the shelf where the manga series he wanted to buy was. Next to him stood a girl with (height) stature, (h/l) (h/c), with her arms crossed, eyeing with the same manga series he was looking at.

Not long after, she sighed and tilted her head.

"Do you want to buy it?" Kaji asked out of curiosity. The girl looked at him and she nodded slightly "but you are having second thought?"

"Yeah, I have money, but..." the girl again sighed "how about you?"

"I will buy, but I am tempted to buy all series in one go" Kaji answered making the girl chuckled.

"You sure have a nice voice, Mr" She complimented as she got one volume and opened it "I could imagine your voice for the main character"

"Is that so?" Kaji chuckled and grabbed the first volume "why do you think that this series is very popular now? Is it the same as Ao Haru Ride?"