One is Enough for Terashima Takuma Part 1

Requested by YukinaMizuki

~

I hurriedly put on my winter jacket, and grabbed my mittens. In cue, my doorbell rang. I opened the door and greeted my boyfriend with a big wide smile.

"Good morning"

"Good morning Terashi, I'll just put my shoes" I told him as I led him inside first. "Its cold outside today"

"Its a bit windy" he shivered while I put my shoes on. Once I stood up, I was surprised when he suddenly wrapped a scarf around me "Its a bit windy" he repeated "so you need this"

"How about you?"

"Don't worry" he chuckled then zipped his jacket up  "its a snowstorm jacket, so its fine"

He opened the door and the wind breeze really welcome me. After locking the door, we headed towards his car that was parked in front of the house.

"Is it really okay to pick me up?" I asked as we settled down inside his car.

"Its fine, I also need to stop by the agency" he answered and before he drive, he fasten my seatbelt "you always forget this"

"Its really on purpose" I responded and so he  pinched my cheeks.

He laughed and he started to drive. I put on a CD to listen, and what else can I find inside his car? His own CD albums. It wasn't him who put them here, it was me so everytime I ride in this car, I can listen to his songs.

On the way to AXL-ONE agency, we were talking about the latest anime he was in. He also talked about the even he had last night.

He is a seiyuu, I am a staff in AXL-ONE, and we are going out for two years already. I lived in (country) before, and moved back in Japan to work in my uncle's agency. Morikawa Toshiyuki is my uncle. I live in his house, because my parents told him to look after me. Yes, he is my uncle and he actually doesn't know that I am going out with Terashi.

Why? Not just because he is a very overprotective uncle (not really), but because if my parents find out that I am going out with someone from my uncle's agency, I will be forced to quit my work in that agency and there is a high chance that my parents will ask me to return to (country). And so, we keep it from my uncle even though most of the staffs and seiyuu there know about it.

~

We entered the agency together, and we were greeted by the people on the front desk, and they added.

"Morikawa-san is already in a meeting. Please wait in the 2nd floor meeting room, Terashima-san. So you two still have time to enjoy"

"I also have work" I chuckled and we entered the elevator. My work table is at the fourth floor and he sent me first there.

The staffs there again greeted us, and teased us, since it was a rare sight seeing the two of us in morning.

Though we were surprised when we noticed Fukuyama-san sitting on the table behind my work table.

"Good morning~" he greeted while humming "good for you that president left your house early"

"Well, he did say last night that he would leave early" I answered as I took off my jacket and hanged it on the coat rack at the back. "Why are you here by the way Fukuyama-san?"

"I got a new drama CD, and the character is from (country). So I want to ask the correct pronunciation." He answered then looked at Terashi "didn't you have meeting?"

"Yeah, but Tachibana-san is not yet here" he answered but then speaking of him, Tachibana-san called him. I waved at him and watched him as they disappear from our sight