The Outsider and Arthur Lounsbery Part 1

Requested by KaitoMyu

~

Observing from left and right, front and back, people entering and exiting this usual place where I hang out. Same old stories, this cafe sure is very lively, lively with all those dramas, from friendship to family to lovers. I love reading, and watching anime even movies with those kind of genre. I love all kind of dramas, but recently, they all have the same story, and it's making me sick.

"Is there any unique story?" I sighed as my eyes caught a very rare non-Japanese guy sitting at the very last table beside the window.

He is smiling widely, looking at his phone. Probably, his girlfriend? But what a cute guy. I wonder if he is American? Or half? I couldn't tell. Oh, he is talking to someone on his phone. Seemed like his girlfriend. He looks so pure, and he really loves his girlfriend, huh.

How do I know?

Come on, I watched different people already. And he is one of those rare guys that is having this kind of expression.

Wait!
Japanese?!
This is really bizarre!

My eyes then turned to the lady who just entered, breathing heavily, and had a little sweat.

Ah, his girlfriend?

Since here, Mr. Pretty Boy smiles so wide seeing her. Hmmmm... I wonder what kind of story are they going to show me.

I couldn't help but watch them. My eyes followed her movements, and she seems so delicate.

"Arthur, sorry for the wait!"

So his name is Arthur.
Wow, his action too is refined. He stood up and greeted his girlfriend, letting her sit in front of her.

The Ms. Girlfriend kept on talking, and Mr. Boyfriend is lovingly looking at her, without saying anything.

Ahh, I never seen a guy like him, well not in real life.

I smiled to myself and was about to finish my cake and tea when a guy entered the cafe, oh, another handsome guy, but his eyes wondered around.

Oh, this is an interesting one. His eyes spotted Ms. Girlfriend. Don't tell me?

"Nari!" He shouted approaching those two lovers, and Ms. Girlfriend looks so surprise.

"Jun! What are you doing here?!" Hmmm, she is so agitated now

"I knew it! You are cheating on me!"

"I-I am not!" She immediately responded and I could totally see that Mr. Boyfriend's reaction. "H-he is a very close friend of mine"

Biatch liar!
He is obviously stunned and hurt by this girl's words. Let see how he would react. The other guy is now throwing tantrums, saying harsh things to this guy. But why? Why isn't he saying anything back?

So far, this kind of story that I saw and witness, they would surely fight over the said gf or bf. But why?! Why aren't you saying anything?!

The voice of that Jun guy was getting louder and louder that I got really annoyed.

And my body just moved on it's own.

"Arthur?" I called him and this Jun guy finally shut up "it is really Arthur! So this is the place you told me where you are going to meet with your close friend?!" I approached him as I giggled and smile. He stood and looked at me confusedly "ah, I was actually on the other table. I was watching a movie when I noticed that it became noisy, and here you are. What's going on here?" I turned to this biatch liar and hir rampage boyfriend and tilted my head innocently "Arthur, which one is your close friend?"