Presents from Ono Kensho Part 1

Requested by The2ndTeikoManager

~

"I can't believe this..." I stood outside the airport with teary eyes "I am here in Japan"

"Yes, you are. Be thankful to your parents who sent you here. Now then let's go-"

"Let's go, I need to use my time wisely." I told her and got my planner and checked my first itinerary "let's go, to Akihabara!"

"Are you for real? That's the first thing you will do once you got here?" My cousin sighed but she still complied

"You have a car so its fine. Besides, if my parents arrive, I have no time to go around. Also, tonight, as what I told you in chat, I will be attending an event later today."

"Yes, yes, Ono Kenshou will be there, right?"

"He will! The very reason why I chose this place! For my 18th birthday, this is the best present!"

"You really are persistent, (F/N)"

Yes, my 18th birthday will be in two days. But I told my parents that I wanted to go here two days before. Because tonight, there would be an event with Ono Kenshou-san as one of the guests. Of course, this cousin of mine was the one who bought the ticket, and we luckily got two seats in Arena.

A really unbelievable birthday present! Then tomorrow morning, a public radio with Ono Kenshou-san as guest!

I can't ask anymore than this! The 18 year old me will be in heaven soon!

Good thing my cousin is very supportive!

~

My cousin parker her car in a public parking and she guided me in the the streets of Akihabara. I went here and there, especially in animate, to buy lots of anime merchandise. Of course, anime where Ono Kenshou-san appeared! Especially Kuroko! Yes, Kuroko!

"(F/N), your pink aura can be seen. Calm down!" My cousin told me as she checked the time "should we eat lunch now? Then go to Maihama Theater to line up for their goods?"

"Don't worry, nee-san!" I made a big wide smile and put my thumbs up "its already in the plan"

"I will treat you then"

And to my surprise, she made a reservation in Kiramune cafe!

Ono Kenshou-san is my number 1 seiyuu, but I still like the others! My cousin is part of this fanclub, that's why she is very supportive to me.

In any case, I can't believe that she reserved for us!

Well, I'm already here, I also took pictures and ordered Kamiya-san's and Ryouhei's.

~

After eating lunch, we headed to Maihama and lined up to buy the limited goods for today's event.

My tension was so high that I couldn't help but cry! I am really here! I will be seeing Kenshou-san!

"Nee-san! What should I do?!"

"Calm down. Your Japanese is good enough, you can understand their conversation."

"But I still can't read some kanji... what if...?"

"Don't worry, if you can't read, I'll tell you the word." She winked at me and we still waited for our turn.

~

After buying the goods for today's event, we ate first on a nearby restaurant while waiting for the door to open. We were talking to my parents through Line Video chat, and yes they didn't know that I would go to the event. They know that I am Ono Kenshou's fan, but they didn't about this event at all.