Summer Reunion with Maeno Tomoaki Part 1

Requested by YukinaMizuki

~

You stretched your hands as you opened your eyes and you could feel the warm rays of the sun. You took off your earphone and noticed the gallery nearby. You were having an afternoon nap in the second floor's balcony of the cabin your three friends rented for the summer.

"You are finally awake" you looked behind and one of your friend went out to the balcony, then sat down next to you

"Shina, are those the people the owner said?" You asked still stretching your hands

"Yeah, surprisingly, it seems like they are going to shoot for a program or something. So that was why they wanted to get the middle one and the one near to it" she answered.

There were three cabins near the lake inside the forest, and your friends first rented the middle one. But then the owner asked if you and your friends could stay on the farthest cabin, since someone rented two cabins, and they wanted the two cabins since they were just next to each other.

Aside from enjoying the summer, your friends wanted to cheer you up and your other friend. Both of your were broken hearted before summer begins. A very sad story, and you just wanted to forget about it.

"Well, don't mind them, and let's enjoy our summer vacation" you told her but she looked at you worriedly "if you are thinking about that don't worry, I am surprisingly fine. Plus, it is a good experience and good story for my next composition"

"But I can see that you still don't have any lyrics" Shina pointed at the music sheets on the side that didn't have any lyrics.

"I am still working on it" you chuckled.

You worked in your parent's restaurant, but as a side job and also your hobby, you are a composer and a lyricist. You also have a side job every summer in Okinawa, but this summer you decided to do something else.

Not long after, you two went down to prepare for your dinner. You noticed that your two friends weren't there and just saw a note from them saying they just went on a drive to buy snacks. Which is the nearest store is an hour drive.

"Should we cook our dinner now? Let's cook curry" You asked but when you checked the time, it was still 4 in the afternoon

"Let's just go and take pictures first. Its still early. Well, its you who only knows how to cook, so..."

"Okay, fine, let's go out first. We can think about cooking later" you chuckled and got your phone. Your friend got the key of your cabin and then headed out.

The surroundings was so nice, added by the good weather. You headed near the lake, and saw two rowing boats that were docked on the side. But your friend didn't want to ride.

You two took pictures and just soaked your feet on the cold lake water.

Almost an hour had passed, you two decided to go back and prepare for your dinner. But then, as you approached your cabin, you noticed people outside your cabin and they had cameras with them.

"Uhm... can we help you?" Shina asked them and the two male who weren't holding a camera immediately bowed down and approached the two of you

"Hello, I am Morikubo Showtaro" the first male introduced himself

"I am Maeno" the other one followed.

"We are renting those two cabins. Uhm, actually, we are here to ask for a favor." Morikubo started in which you two told him that you are listening. "we are cooking curry for dinner. We know how, but I think we are lacking of ingredients. We asked the producers where we can buy, but they said its an hour drive. And there is no phone servive. So we are wondering if..."