It is You After All Part 1

Requested by BittahKitty

~

"That's great! Thank you everyone!"

The director wrapped up today's recording with an enthusiastic voice and encouragement that we all did well. I put my manuscript on my bag as I heard the others planning to have a drink after.

"Of course you'll go, (L/N)" I turned around and nodded towards Hino-san. The others cheered since they knew that it was hard to invite me for a drink.

Well, I have a crush on Hino-san, he is a year older than me. And gosh he is perfect! Omitting the part that he has a sadistic side. So when he invited me personally, I just couldn't say no. Yes, I only attended when Hino-san would also join, and when he personally invites me.

"Yes! (L/N)-senpai will join us!" I felt a hand around my shoulder and this voice, no doubt, Kakihara Tetsuya.

"Another celebration then" I looked at the person beside Kaki and Kimura Ryouhei was smiling with his arms crossed. I am really closed to them, because mostly of the anime I worked with, these two were always there.

"Another?" I asked curiously

"Ahre, senpai, you didn't know?" Kaki asked but his voice, I don't actually trust this voice of his as if he was surprised. "Actually-"

"Okay, then let's go! Seems like almost everyone is up to the celebration!" Ito Shizuka-senpai excitedly said, interrupting what Kaki was about to say. Its always her or Ryouhei, the first to invite for a drinking party.

~

I sat next to Hino-san as Kaki sat next to me. They were both busy talking to the people sitting next to them. Ryouhei was across where I was sitting, baffled since everyone was drinking except me.

"(L/N)-san, you really don't want to drink?" He asked and I shook my head

"Sorry, I don't. I'm fine with yakiniku and iced tea" I answered having a bite but glared at him when I heard him smirked "what?!"

"Nothing... (L/N)-san rarely comes to this kind of party, I wonder what's the sudden change of mood." he said, but his voice, as if he already realize that I would only join if Hino-san is there

"Humph" I closed my eyes and just started eating.

Well, as if could tell him, nor anyone else. They will surely think, that its a petty reason. But in this age, I want to already experience things, especially I want to have a relationship.

I turned to Hino-san and blushed.

~

They surely could hold their liquors. They drank fairly lots, but they weren't that drunk. As the clock strikes to 10, the number started to decrease since they said that they needed to wake up early. I also tried to excuse myself, but failed, since I was always interrupted.

"(L/N), do you perhaps want to go home now?" I turned to Hino-san and I just smile, answering his question "my manager will be coming here to pick me up. I can send you home"

I knew my face turned really red from what he said and I was about to say yes when I felt Kaki's hand around my shoulder

"Hino-san, I'll send senpai home. You have to drop somewhere, right?"

"You will not send her too" we looked at Ryouhei and he was on his phone "your manager is on her way here" he informed me. How did my manager know?!

"You told Eguchi?" I asked him and he made a big wide smile as he finished the beer on his glass. I totally forgot that Egu and Ryouhei are part of Trignal. Since Egu and I are affiliated in 81 Produce, also under the same manager, its easy to ask Egu to contact Ryouhei.