No Doubt, its Suzuki Tatsuhisa Part 1

Requested by The2ndTeikoManager

~

I walked down the busy street of Akihabara with my two friends with me. Its been a while since we went here during our day off so I was so excited.

Being an anime fan, this is one of a good place to go. A good day to spend. However, I couldn't wait for tonight, I will attend a concert in Maihama Amphitheater. That's the highlight of today's day off.

"(F/N), are you sure you don't need to go line-up to buy goods?" The two asked me

"Its fine. I went there yesterday for their pre-sale goods" I answered and made a peace sign "I already bought lots. Also, since Aria is already there with her boyfriend, I asked her to buy me the concert goods that aren't sold yesterday"

"As expected from an Oldcodex fan, she's so fast"

"She is all set"

I laughed from their response and we headed to eat lunch.

And after eating lunch, we headed to buy more anime merchandise, then they sent me to Maihama to meet with my other friend, Aria, who will be with me during the concert. She is also my co-worker.

"Do you have your lightsticks with you?" She asked and I showed it to her. "Actually a while ago while we were standing to buy goods, Yorke-san came out and not long after Tattsun came out to get him"

"You are so lucky!" I told her as we searched for our seat. It was only five rows away from the stage. Of course, its Oldcodex concert after all. She gave me the concert goods, and woah, there were lots. I gave my payment at the same time.

I am Tattsun's fan since 2008 when I first heard him as Viscount Druitt in Kuroshitsuji. And then he became part of Oldcodex, and I couldn't help it but fall for him more. Then Oldcodex also sang some anime openings and endings. Gosh! He is so dreamy! As a seiyuu and even part of Oldcodex.

Every single event and concert of him, I am present, well of course not those far concerts, like in Hokkaido or in Okinawa.

Thirty minutes later, the concert started. Me and my friend couldn't hold our tension and for tonight, we used all our energy.

~

"It was really great! Oh, (F/N) my boyfriend is coming to pick me up. We'll send you to your apartment-"

"No, its fine. I have somewhere to go to after this"

"In this hour?"

"Yeah, its just a quick errand and also my apartment is near here so I am fine" I told her and assured her that it was really fine.

But the truth is, I really don't get along with her boyfriend. I am close with her, but her boyfriend just gives me bad vibes. I really don't like him, and I really don't want his boyfriend to know where I live.

Anyways, I put on my earphone on and started listening to my Oldcodex playlist. I headed first to the convenience store and bought something to eat later.

However, it was a big mistake of my life. As I was heading towards my apartment, I felt someone following me from behind. I walked with fast pacing, then noticed that he also did the same. When I ran, he also ran after me. I knew I dropped something and also I dropped my phone, but the saying "don't stop and look back" is better in this situation.

As I hurriedly ran towards my apartment, I bumped into someone when I turned left.

"No, please! I can give you money but please don't get these merchandise!" I shouted as I felt my knees weak and I fall on the ground