Absolute Orders of Kamiya Hiroshi Part 1

Requested by Xellopon_Freya
Plot suggested by dgscombi18

~

"This is an order, and you are not allowed to disobey it. Don't tell anyone that we are engaged!"

The words he told me when we got engaged. But thinking what happened between us, is there a meaning to that order? And now, our family, finally decided...

You sat down with your earphone on, not minding your classmates who were starting to get loud. You were on your last year in high school, and you were waiting for the graduation to come.

First of all, what's going on? Its not really a big deal, but because five student council members will pass by your class. Its always like that when you became 3rd year, everytime they are on their way to their class, not just your classmates but everyone would fuss about it.

"They really are so different to us."

Even though you have your earphone on, you could hear them loud and clear.

"True, the five of them are from special section. Good thing that their class is just next to us. Too bad though that we can't see the members from the first section"

"Its fine as long as president Kamiya, vice president (girl's name), secretary Sakamoto-san, Treasurer Suzumura-san, and event planner Sakurai-san pass by our class, its fine"

"(F/N), you aren't going to join them?" You looked at your friend Hanazawa Kana who sat in front of you.

To lessen your stress, you pinched her rosy cheeks "No, I'm fine. I thought you are in the gym watching your boyfriend"

"They don't have practice today. Also two weeks from now is exam week. You heard that right, from the student council members?" she answered as her face turned redder, not because you pinched her cheeks but because she blushed from her response.

"Ah, I knew it, the president is dating the vice president. Sakurai-san looked a third wheel to the couples with him. Since Suzumura-san is going out with Sakamoto-san"

"You are so cute, Kana-chan." You dodged her question and wanting to shift your conscious to other things. You were clearly irritated. It was then the five student council members stopped in front of your class that made the two of you shifted your gaze towards them.

Suzumura, Sakamoto and Sakurai waved at you, and you waved back. You felt awkward, so awkward. Before you would approach them since it was just the three of them.

"(F/N)-chan!" Everyone switched their eyes towards the person who shouted your name. You also turned to the other door of your class and saw one of your childhood friends, standing and waving at you with a big wide smile

"Ono-san is calling you, (F/N)" Hanazawa chuckled

You sighed loudly and approached him, glaring at him since he just got the attention of everyone.

"Can you call me silently?! I want to be at peace you know!"

"Eh, why?"

"Nevermind! What is it?! And make sure to say it in low voice!"

He nodded and moved his face closer to you "I heard you are getting married to Kamiya-san. Congrat-"

Even before he finished what he wanted to say, you punched him on the stomach, shutting him from speaking "Sorry, I'm going to punch you"

"You already did! Also, what's wrong with that? You two promised each other when were young right?! Then you were engaged to him when you turned 16?! And after high school, you two will-"