The Family of Morikubo Showtaro Part 1

Requested by Seiyuu4Ever

~

The story begins as the head of the family, Morikubo Showtaro, had a serious talk with you. It happened that he saw you, his 17 years old daughter, with a guy he didn't know, who turned out to be your boyfriend.

But let's pushed back the time before he saw you, and see the harmony of your family.

~

"You are planning to quit VIMS and make a new one?!" You jolted as you entered the house, hearing your mother's voice "are you sure?!"

"We are in the process of talking about it. But they are willing to support my decision" you heard the voice of your father, and you were making sure that you wouldn't make a noise to hear what they were talking about.

"But still... VIMS is..."

"So dad is going to quit VIMS, huh? Too bad, I don't have anymore excuse to see Kaji-san" you thought silently taking off your shoes "well, I think there will be more chances"

"I know it is not easy. I will announce it when my own agency is already to go. I'll do it, step by step. In this age, I need to get out of my comfort zone."

"Comfort zone... huh..." you mumbled and raised your voice "I'm home!"

Silence immediately covered the ambiance between your parents as you saw them on the kitchen

"Welcome home, (F/N)" Showtaro greeted back "how's school?"

"Not bad. The same people, same routine. I am surprised that you are here, dad." You responded and approached him as he pecked a kiss on the forehead

"This is our house."

"Well, yeah. But aren't you busy with your work? These past three months, I could count using my fingers the time I saw you here."

"You are so mean to me"

"I am just joking. I miss you!" You hugged him then turned to your mom who was just silently smiling at the two of you "aren't you joining us, mom?"

"You can have him all you want now. You can ask him to bring you anywhere you want. Make use of your advantages"

"Then..." you looked at him and made an enigmatically smile, and you could see how he became nervous "don't look so tense" you laughed

"Somehow, I got nervous from your smile"

"I just want you to sign this one." You got a folded paper on your pocket and smiled "we have a field trip next month in Okinawa, so of course I need a permission. As per my allowance-"

"I wonder what it was about, so it's about the field trip. Of course, I will. Also you don't need to worry about your allowance."

"Thank you, then I'll change now. I'll help with the cooking" you told them and left the permission slip to your dad

"She's really growing. She's already 17 years old. It will not be weird if she finds a boyfriend soon" Morikubo commented but worriedly and nervously looked at his wife "she... she still doesn't have one, right? Right?"

"Who knows?"

"Eh?!"

"Anyways, you need to focus on your new agency if you will make one" your mother sighed "also, if she got a boyfriend, don't get too hard of her"

"Then she already has a boyfriend after all?!" Morikubo shouted but your mother left him to get the laundry

~
On the other hand