Clueless and Umehara Yuuichirou Part 1

Requested by Shy-Music-Producer

~

The meeting was done and you hurriedly ran to the first floor to catch up with him. You didn't bother to put the documents in your bag that the directors gave. Once you arrived on the first floor, you got really excited, and wanted to call him but he was talking to the front desk staffs with one of your senpai in the agency.

"U-Ume-chan..." You called him in low voice as you stood next to him, hiding from the people around who shifted their eyes on you

"(L/N)? What's up?"

You put the documents on the front desk then got two tickets from your bag.

"I got two premium tickets for the soccer game next month..." You shyly informed him as you showed the tickets to him. You were excited, but you couldn't express fully because you were too shy to say so "my cousin bought it f-for me. Since he said that he wasn't able to give a present during C-Christmas. S-so, we can go together-"

He grabbed your two hands and you could see his eyes glimmering with excitement. You giggled in the inside, and you easily blushed from his actions.

"You are an angel! Let's go together! I have no work that day!" He exclaimed and his big wide smile couldn't leave his face.

But he immediately removed his hands and cleared his throat. You wondered at first, but you looked around, and everyone was gazing away with smirk on their face. You sighed, as once again, you were clueless why they were doing it.

"And you two are GOING TOGETHER on that soccer match?" Maeno Tomoaki, the senpai who was standing next to Umehara, asked emphasizing his words with smirked at the end. You nodded and he again asked, this time looking over Umehara "Together?"

"Senpai, please stop..." Umehara again cleared his throat, and scratched his cheeks, but you noticed his face turning into shaded of red

"Senpai, you are again teasing us. I wonder why you and the others kept on teasing the two of us?" You asked them and found the opportunity to put the documents in your bag.

"Why don't you ask Umehara, since YOU TWO are so CLOSE to each other" Maeno was smiling, but you noticed how he emphasized things from his words.

"Ume-chan, do you know?" You asked while looking straight at his eyes innocently, and your cheeks turning red because you were so flustered from Maeno's words

He stared back at you, but his face became more red and asked for a folder on the front desk and started fanning himself

"I-I also don't know why"

"Are you okay? Your face is so red, do you have fever?"

As you were about to touch his forehead, he grabbed your hand and assured you "I am fine, its just... Its a little bit hot in here"

"Really?" You asked worriedly and again he assured you, but Maeno was snickering on the side.

"Ah, the lovers are here" You turned around as Toriumi Kousuke was approaching with Yoshizumi Kozue. They are both your senpai in the same agency

"Lovers?" You asked confusedly "ah, about that drama cd, right?" You questioned remembering the recent drama cd you and Umehara voiced, in which the two of you were lovers.

Toriumi sighed and patted your head then looked at Umehara "you should explain things to her, Umehara. She is very innocent and a shy type person, so as a VERY CLOSE FRIEND, you must explain."

"Guys, stop teasing these two. Umehara-kun, and (F/N)-chan ARE VERY CLOSE, so we can't do anything about it"

"No... Somehow I feel like Kozue-neesan is also teasing us" you flustered and sighed feeling defeated from their teasing "anyways, what is it senpai?"