Train Ride of Ohsaka Ryouta Part 1

Requested by miapaana

~

I am (L/N) (F/N), and I honestly don't know lots of things. I want to learn more. Like what are the things my friends like. But the thing is, they like the same things as I am.

Honestly, its too boring.

I want to learn new things, but I have no motivation to do so. I have no inspiration at all.

No its not that... I want to learn the things when a person has different interest to me. People around me are all the same. Even the guys who ask me to date them, they always say that they have the same interest with me. That's why, I'm a kind of person who easily fall in love with a stranger, because strangers sure have things that I don't know.

"(F/N), I saw you again with the same guy yesterday. Was that your boyfriend?" One of my co-worker teasingly asked, enough for the other to hear.

"No, he is just waiting for me. Its too meddlesome though" I honestly answered and my voice faded at the end

"So you still don't have a boyfriend?!" My male co-workers excitedly asked me.

I nodded and faked smile as they started saying things that they like this, they like that, same things all over again, trying to impress me.

~
But then, it happened a year ago.

"Geh! He is again there!" I hid behind my close friend from work, as she looked at me with pitiful eyes "if I enter, his radar will activate and will spot me"

"Do you want to take the later train instead? If he sees me, I'll tell him that someone sends you home" she suggested that made me hugged her tightly

"Thank you!" I whined towards her and turned back.

And so I went to the department store and just walked around.

Just walked around since nothing really interest my eyes.

~

An hour had passed and I decided to go home. I just hope he already left.

And as what I hoped for, he wasn't there. Not just him, but there were only few people waiting on the platform

I put on my earphone, just put it on. I usually do this, I pretend to listen to music but in reality, I wasn't listening to anything. Why do I need to do that? I have no particular songs that I like, its just to prevent unwanted conversations. Indeed I easily fall for strangers, but I still have my own preference.

The train arrived and I sat down near the door towards the next car. I looked straight to see my reflection on the train window.

However, three stations after, something.. no someone caught my attention. As the train was about to close, someone hurriedly ran inside the train. He was breathing heavily and he was relieved that he caught the train.

I watched him as he sat down near the door, still catching his breath. He got some files from his bag and fan himself. I was clearly watching him. And I couldn't get my eyes off him. He had a fairly white skin, and compare to my eyes, his was smaller. He started reading the files he got.

But then he shifted his eyes towards mine so I immediately gaze up front, and smile to myself. I felt embarrassed but in the corner of my eyes, he was glimpsing towards my direction. He might noticed that I was staring at him.

Its bad...
He got my interest... I got interested towards a stranger...
I wonder what is his name?
His age? Probably younger than me?
Because he has a baby face...