Three Way Lock Hosoya Yoshimasa and Suzuki Tatsuhisa Part 2

Requested by DonajiBautistaParra

~

"And since then, it's been two years. You didn't expect that the two of them would confess to you at the same day.

You were interested in your own story, that you made it as a manga. You based Nitobe Hiroto to Hosoya Yoshimasa-san, you thought that he was a cool aggressive guy, but instead he turned out to be a natural airhead guy, who sweat a lot. And you based Kahiro Dai to Suzuki Tatsuhisa-san, you thought that he was a silent type guy, but turned out he's loud and very aggressive.

And to think that the story that you made just to kill time was seen by your editor-in-chief and he liked the story, and so he published it. It became a hit, but the readers wanted more, they wanted more romance. But you couldn't, since you didn't know how to do it since it's your own story. You just wanted to show your friendship with them. And you perfectly, narrated that the two didn't know each other nor you didn't show any interaction between the two."

"What are you freely narrating my life, Akane?"

"It's because I can't help but get excited on what will be the next story- ahre, you are done?" Akane asked and read the draft "so this is how they confessed to you?"

"Yeah, I feel bad though"

"About?"

"I'm making a story that involves them. I even involved their confession."

"But isn't it fine? I mean, at least you can pour out your own feelings to it. You know what is the feeling and what to react. And if those two read it, there will be a chance that they will like it, and they will think that you really are pouring on your work, since hey, didn't they tell you their reason why they fall in love with you?"

Silence covered the room, and it was then Mei barged in.

"Sensei! So it is true that this story will be having a drama CD?!"

"Eh? Ah, yeah. The director actually pleaded" You responded "I actually didn't want to"

"Did you hear who will voice them?" Mei asked worriedly,

"No, not yet. The director invited me to go to their first recording but I don't know yet when will that be. Then he will introduce them to me"

"Uhm... I'll ask you again, does Hosoya-san knows that you know Tattsun-san?" Mei again asked "and does Tattsun-san knows that you know Hosoya-san?"

"No, since it's not really important. I mean, they both work in the entertainment industry, but then their works are very different. Besides, I don't need to mention Hosoyan to Tattsun, nor Tattsun to Hosoyan."

"You really think of your work, (F/N)" Akane sighed "But let me tell you this, those two are serious with their feelings. That's why, don't run away and face them seriously. You still don't know much about them, but make sure to think of their confession seriously."

"It's really unbelievable though. That Sensei are close to them, but at the same time, you don't know anything about them. It's been two years, but well, at least it proved that both of them treasure you so much. So I agree with Akane-chan, make sure to face them head-on, sensei" Mei chuckled and made a peace sign.

~

Though because you became busier, you had no time to meet up with either of the two. They were messaging you, but you had no time checking your phone at all. You had two on-going series after all, and they were both popular. Not to mention, one of your on-going series is your own story.