Unexpected from Tachibana Shinnosuke Part 2

Requested by Shiraixxshin

~

My heart was so heavy as the plane was landing to Narita Airport. That conversation with him... I couldn't forget it...

My nightmare really happened...

~

"Wedding invitation...?"

"(F/N)! You cannot believe it! I am getting married!"

"W-wow... C-congratulations..."

"You seemed not happy-"

"No, I am happy, I was just taken aback. It was unexpected and I was really surprised. Eeto..." I did my best to hold back my tears and read the invitation "Takahashi Ao-san... Ah, that one... One of those people you introduced to me. She is a beauty..."

"I want you to meet her in person before our wedding, and get along with her. (F/N), I am really happy that we got connected again. You are one of the people that is very important to me."

"Its really unexpected and surprising, but... Congratulations Shinnosuke..."

~

And after that call, I cried for couple of days. Even now, I couldn't comprehend this reality.

My parents picked me up from the airport, and I stayed in their place for three days. After that, I went to Gifu and meet up with my friends. And a week before his wedding, I met him in Tokyo.

"(F/N)!" He hugged me and circled me around "I really miss you!"

"Put me down... The others are looking at us!"

He really looked so happy, but still there was a sting on my chest. It was contracting, and it really hurt so much.

I was happy, but it kept on reminding me that this man will get married soon. My childhood bestfriend, my first love is getting married.

He held my hand and led me to his car, telling me our plans for today. Of course, part of the plan is to meet up with her fiancè.

Before that, he tour me around. We went to different stores, and he had lots of energy to buy stuffs for me. After that, we ate on a restaurant where he reserved for the two of us.

And in his itinerary for the day, he made sure that I would go and see him while working.

We went to AXL-ONE, his agency and there met his fellow seiyuu and the owner also.

"The real one" Hino Satoshi, the other one who he introduced before. "Nice to finally meet you in person" seeing him in person, I could see that he has a wedding ring in his left hand.

"Is she the one you mentioned before?" The president, Morikawa Toshiyuki, asked in which Shinnosuke nodded happily. "(L/N)-san, please stay for a while here. I need to talk to Tachibana for an hour, is it okay?"

"Yes, its fine." I answered, and the back of my head I could only think that things really didn't change since then.

"While he is in the meeting, we'll keep you busy" Hino-san said and grabbed my shoulder, agreed by the other seiyuu Fukuyama Jun.

"Oi, be good to her-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" They responded and pushed me away.

~

"So this is (L/N) (F/N). I only heard about her before, but to think that they will reunite before his wedding is really amazing." Fukuyama-san commented in disbelief while looking at me. They tour me around the agency and now we were resting in the cafeteria