Master of Aoi Shouta Part 1

Requested by ruiminazuki rraditha yinxue

~

In this world, your ability decides on which level you are in. A high rank, a middle rank, and a low rank or in other word a peasant. Ability? Yes, ability to summon something not from human world. If you summon a monster, you'll be in middle class. If you summon a beast, a high rank. And if you summon a human, you are a peasant.

"Hey peasant, where's your servant?" Group of boys and girls laughed as I walked on the hallway.

"Summon your human servant!" They shouted, and again I ignored them.

In this academy, I'm the only student who summoned a human. But I didn't regret summoning a human, in contrary, I quite like it, to be rank as the lowest.

I sat down at the end of the room, looking outside the window, not minding the people around me.

"(F/N), here you go"

"Hoy, Anna, stop talking to that peasant!" I heard our classmates shouted as my only friend left sat down in front of me. Anna flipped her long black hair and mockingly smiled at them

"Don't talk to me, middle class. Its my decision to who I can talk to, since I'm a high rank summoner" Once she stated that, I could hear them whimpered and they retreated. True, Anna is a high rank summoner. She summoned a rank 3 beast.

"But you should stop talking to me, Anna" I sighed but shifted my eyes on my table to see an application form "Again?"

"If you submit this, you can perform again, and summon a beast. I am sure that you are capable of summoning a strong beast, (F/N). You are far greater than me! You can change that servant of yours. Not just change, but actually, you can have two" She worriedly explained. Anna is my friend that I met here in the academy last year. I always rank 1st, but during the summoning two months ago, I was ranked last, and the lowest.

However, I smiled at her and returned the form "Thank you, but ever since I summoned Aoi Shouta, my days somehow became interesting. No more pressure, and more laughters. Also, he is not my servant. He is my friend, my partner." I looked back outside and immediately stood from my chair once I saw him standing on the top of the tree, wearing a white tailed coat. I opened the window abruptly, and shouted "Shouta, what the heck are you doing there?!"

"I'm hungry. Bring me foods" He answered and immediately jumped from the tree. Actually, one thing that I found weird about Shouta, time to time, he acts not as a human. For example, just now, he jumped on a tree. Its normal, right? But not normal, if the top of the tree is as high of where my class is, which is located on the eight floor of the building.

I told Anna about it and she said that he might be part of the circus gang before. She hasn't met him. Actually, no one has seen him except for the teachers who were present that day. Well, who cares, I mean, Shouta is a funny guy with beautiful face like an angel, and also voice that can melt you instantly.

~

I skipped my class and immediately went back to my room, just to find my partner lying down on the carpeted floor, watching a TV show.

"Welcome back. What were you doing on top of the tree after a week when you were away"

"Admiring the scenery. Where's my food?"

"Here" Once I put down the food down, he immediately opened it and ate them

I have a weird relationship with this human I summoned. I sometimes didn't know who is the master, who is the servant, that's why I decided him to be my partner and friend instead. He sometimes order me, I sometimes order him. But most of the time, I always felt thrill when he is not in the mood. He is strong, but he kept on saying that he is weak.