The Outsider and Arthur Lounsbery Part 2

Requested by KaitoMyu

~

"This PS Vita game is so addicting!" Nana shouted in excitement as she played the game in front of me, while I have my own tea time. I didn't know what to response so I remained silence "then? Why do we need to go here in this cafe? Far from the mall where we came from?"

"I'll be meeting with... a friend" I answered then sipped my tea "a friend... or acquaintance?... or a stranger...?"

"Huh?"

~a while ago~

I took a picture of him and sent to him with a caption "now I know why you didn't want to cause a commotion"

I thought he would read it after the event, but because they were asked to use their phone for a game, he read my message and I could see his eyes widening in surprise. His head turned left and right, trying to search where I was. I messaged him immediately where my location was, and when our eyes met, I smirked at him; teasing him.

After the event, he messaged me, asking me to meet up on the cafe where we first met. But I told him that I would be with my friend, and he was okay with it

~present time~

And that was why we travelled almost an hour just to get here.

"Then? Who do you like among those seiyuu?"

"Huh?!" I raised my brow, irritated from her question

"I like TakeP!"

"TakeP?"

"Yeah, the 4th seiyuu who was called. He and Arthur have the same birthday. I like the others too, but TakeP is still the best! How about (F/N)? Was there someone you got interested with?" I gazed away and made a deep thought

Interested? Well, I am already interested with Arthur. But I couldn't say to Nana that it was Arthur who I met last time.

"Nothing in particular" I responded and again sipped on my tea "I'm not really interested. I was a total outsider from the event a while ago"

"Aren't that a little mean, (F/N)?" We turned to that voice and he was wearing a white mask and an eyeglass "how about me?"

"It's no use wearing that" I sighed "It's so obvious"

"Arthur Lounsbery-san...?! Ehhhhhh...?!"

Arthur sat down next to me and took off his mask and he ordered first then while waiting for his order, he looked at me "what were you doing there?"

"Before that, this is my friend Nana. Just call her Nana, telling her full name is troublesome so just call her Nana. And Nana, this is- well you know him"

"Why do you know each other?!" She asked

But I turned to Arthur "Nana here is a gamer. So I went with her" I answered his question then turned to Nana to answer her question "things happened"

"(F/N), why do you always answer vaguely?!" Nana agitatedly whined

"Who cares how did we meet nor why I was there? It already happened. Explaining is troublesome" I responded

"Do you really have this kind of personality?" Arthur curiously asked

"Her personality change a lot, Lounsbery-san"

"Arthur is fine. And this is really surprising." Arthur then Nana started talking about the game that was released. Nana was so excited showing him her fast progess and Arthur also showed his, and told her that they received the game a week before the released date.