One is Enough for Terashima Takuma Part 2

Requested by YukinaMizuki

~

The second night, they again stayed here. But for the third night, Terashi couldn't go since he has a schedule.

He told me to stay in Inori-chan's house, but I told Terashi that my friend from (country) would stay, and that friend is a black belter in Karate, so he was okay with it.

And with that, I stood outside Shibuya station, waiting for Aki. She is a tall slim woman with long hair, and yes with deep voice. Its been a year since I last saw her, and she wasn't posting that much so I am really excited seeing her. And I am excited to learn how to bake. Even though I cannot celebrate with Terashi, I want to give a special gift for him.

"(F/N)!" I looked over from the direction of that voice and my eyes couldn't believe, her appearance changed from what I saw two days ago!

Aki hugged me tightly and I really couldn't believe it.

"You look like a guy! What happened to your hair? And what's with that get up?!"

"I cut it yesterday. I feel refresh. I was wearing dress a while ago, but I changed since its so windy!" She answered and locked her arm to mine "now, let's go! I'll do my best to teach you, but before that, tell me about this guy who will receive your special chocolates"

We went around Tokyo, looking for good chocolate stores. I told her about Terashi, and I even showed pictures of him.

She taught me how to bake, and she even stayed the next night to stay with me and teach me how to bake cakes and other pastries.

~

"So you ask your friend to teach you instead?" Inori-chan asked and I nodded. We were in cafeteria

"Then, did it go well?" Fukuyama-san asked and I showed them a picture of the finish product, with me and Aki on the side "a guy?"

"No, she is woman, a married one actually. She cut her hair short, and she is flat chested, with deep voice so people really usually think that she is a man" I explained and showed them her picture before.

It was then Terashi with his manager passed by and seemed like they were so occupied with something that they didn't realize us.

~

However, that happened consecutively. As if, I wasn't there. We exchange message, but he was replying late, saying he was too busy.

It happened even when my family arrived, and we weren't exchanging message at all. We were both busy.

I felt so uneasy and nervous from what was going on. Plus, Valentine's Day is approaching. I shouldn't think negatively, we cannot celebrate, but I should give the chocolates to him.

That was my plan, however, it seems like I cannot give it to him on the day it self because of my family.

February 10,
I went to Yokohama with my family, since they also wanted to see Aki. And so, Aki suggested to "teach" us how to bake. She separated me from my family, and I bake the chocolates I will give to Terashi. We were doing it secretly but still it was a success.

February 11,
I headed to the agency, telling my family that I needed to drop something in the office. I knew he has a shooting today in Yokohama, but he will stop by here first. So this is only my chance!

As I saw him got off the 3rd floor, I immediately approached him, surprising him.

"Aren't you supposed to be in your house with your family?" He asked in disbelief