Too Good for Sakurai Takahiro Part 2

Requested by nanowriter74

~

The message Kimiko sent disturbed me a lot. Now what should I do? I don't want Sakurai-san to be involved with my family's problem. Also, he is a seiyuu and a famous person. It will be bad if people finds out that his girlfriend is the next head of a Yakuza family.

"I should find brother, but where on earth can I find him?!"

"Are you focusing on your job, (L/N)?" I jolted and shifted my eyes towards that voice, and it was our boss

"Sorry, I was lost on my thoughts"

"Well its fine. You can go on your lunch now. Also, there's someone looking for you in the first floor lobby. Eeto, I think the name is Sakurai Takahiro"

I immediately ran down to the first floor lobby and was surprised seeing him, and why the hell is Kawamura talking to him?!

"Sakurai-san!" I called him, which he smiled and waved as a response

"Mark my words" I heard Kawamura said and he left after looking at me

"Sorry, I came here without telling you. Let's go for a lunch" Sakurai-san looked so dreamy in what is he wearing

Wait before that!

"S-sorry, Sakurai-san, actually today's lunch in the cafeteria is the one that I like. So if its okay to you, do you want to eat here instead?"

"... sure" There was a pause from his response, and even though he smile, I felt nervous all of a sudden. Did Kawamura say something to him?!

~

While eating in the cafeteria, I felt people looking at us. I'm well-known here, so that's obvious, and I felt embarrassed since I'm with Sakurai-san.

"This is really good. We can eat here again next time"

I comply on what he said and asked him how was work. I couldn't take my eyes off him while he was talking, he really looked so manly today, a very different clothes from this morning.

"(F/N), is there something wrong on my face?"

I chuckled and shook my head. I shyly covered my face with both of my hands and honestly answered him "Today, I am happy to see Sakurai-san wearing two different clothes in just a day. Also, you look so manly and dreamy on what you are wearing now"

He rested his chin on his fist, and made a sweet gentle smile from my response "Is it a rare sight?" I nodded and I could see his eyes becoming one line again. "What should I wear then? This kind of clothes, or a casual clothes?"

"Either of them. I want to see more of Sakurai-san. Ah, by the way, when is your event? So I can get a day off that day"

He got his phone out and we both checked his schedule. I was having fun, that I didn't notice that I was being watched.

~

A week had passed since that day, and again because of our busy schedule, we couldn't meet.

"(F/N)-chan, is your cousin going to pick you up?" One of my co-worker asked me.

"No, I'll take the bus today"

"Then do you want to join us today? We'll celebrate my birthday, since I'll be on leave on my birthday"

"Really, I'll go, I'll go!" I excitedly agreed

"But make sure to don't force yourself, you sprained your hand after all" someone reminded me.