Chapter Eleven.

"Tell me Sweets, what have I missed since being unconscious in hospital?" I smiled slightly as I continued eating my burger from Pop's that Sweet Pea was kind enough to fetch for me.

"Not much really... just the usual drama between the north and south side... Everyone trying to find Midge's killer and Fangs getting arrested by that dead beat new sheriff Lodge hired." Sweet Pea's face went red at the mere mention of Fangs' false arrest.

"I'm sorry what?! Fangs got arrested?! Why did you not tell me earlier!" I exclaimed as I stood up and picked up my bag ready to get changed and storm straight into the station.

"In my defense you woke up two hours ago and majority of that time was spent with the nurses and doctors running tests on you... plus I heard stress was bad for the baby..." Sweet Pea anxiously looked over at me, tears were in his eyes before I rushed over and wiped them away.

"Sweets I'm so sorry. It's not your fault whatsoever and you shouldn't be feeling bad about something you can't control. I'm so sorry I wasn't here for you to vent too when all of this went down." I kissed him softly on the lips as his arm snaked around my waist, resting my head on his chest I spoke up again.

"Have you spoken to him since he was arrested?" I asked softly as I drew shapes on his chest to calm him down.

"No only Jughead and FP have been allowed in to see him but if they don't press charges in the next hour then he's getting released. The new sheriff has no grounds to keep him in custody as there's no evidence because he didn't do anything wrong besides hooking up with the wrong north-sider." Sweet Pea kissed me on the top of the head as I let out a deep sigh, swearing under my breath at the mess of the Riverdale Sheriff's station. 

"We'll be there when he's released. I promise you." I smiled up at the love of my life, staring into his gorgeous eyes before a cough made me jump slightly. Looking over to the door I saw the nurse standing there with my discharge papers.

"Sorry to interrupt Miss Eden, I have your papers here for you to sign. You weren't meant to be released until tomorrow at the earliest but I overhead your conversation about your friend and I knew if we didn't discharge you that you most likely would have left regardless." The nurse let out a little laugh before walking over and handing me the papers. "I'll go and grab your painkillers whilst you fill out the forms." 

With that the nurse walked out of the room leaving me to briefly read the forms and signing in all the necessary spaces. 

"I love the charm and affect you have on people. Most people see the tattoo and the jacket and instantly fear us yet your nurse lets you sign out early so you can be there for your family. It's incredible really." Sweet Pea smiled in disbelief at me as I quickly signed everything and got myself changed into my usual black ripped skinny jeans and loose crop top before throwing my Serpents jacket over the top and grabbing my bag to go.

"You certainly know how to move fast don't you Miss Eden?" The nurse appeared at the door handing me my bag of medication with a smile on her face.

"Thank you so much for everything you've done for me, and of course for releasing me early." I placed the medication inside my bag before smiling slightly at the nurse, feeling Sweet Pea's hand grabbing ahold of mine made my smile grow even more.

"It's nice to see such love between two young people. Good luck out there, I fear a storm's brewing." With one last smile from the nurse we headed out into the carpark. Sweet Pea insisting on carrying my bag for me in case I put strain on the baby.

"Would it be ridiculous for me to take you home right now instead of the station?" Sweet Pea smiled hopefully at me as we sat in my truck. 

"Completely ridiculous. Fangs is our brother Sweets and there's no way in hell we are going to miss getting him released." I kissed him softly on the lips before resting my hand on his inner thigh and smiling "Nice try though babe."