???: Let me make myself clear when I say if you try anything like that again. Ill kill you and your entire organization with ease.

Kurogiri was a little stunned by his quick reflexes and gadgets while Shigaraki just stared at him with determined eyes. HEHE

Shigaraki: Who are you?

???: Call me...... THE GREEN GOBLIN HEHEHE HAHAHA HAHAHAHHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HA HA HA HAAAAA.

Shigaraki than smiled and looked at Kurogiri who just looked at the green goblin like he was crazy.

Shigaraki: I think I like this guy.

The next morning with Izuku (so the day after the quirk assessment test)

Izuku was sleeping soundly when suddenly his phone started to go off. His Alarm was going off telling him to get up and get to school.

Izuku: *morning wake up groaning* Ugh..... *sigh* C'mon man get up.

Izuku than started to get up and stretch his arms and legs out. He than got out of bed went to the bathroom and started to doing guy stuff. (NOT THAT GUY STUFF LIKE TEETH/DEODERANT STUFF). After that he started to get dress. He put his Spidey outfit on first and then put his U.A. uniform on next. He than got his stuff headed out the door saying good bye and good luck to her at the hospital and left for U.A. For once though when he woke up there was no crime. He actually had a normal walk to school.

Izuku: Is it me or shouldn't there be a bank robbing or mugging happening by now..... *shrugs* Maybe criminals and villains are starting to learn and staying off the streets.

Izuku than finally makes it to U.A. Instead of going to class though he heads to the U.A. daily news center and gave Momo his pictures of spider man.

Izuku: Um here is some new ones I got of him saving people from a car wreck.

Momo: GREAT, *takes photos* ill make sure to pay you later today.

When Momo and Izuku were talking though Tsyu came in and joined the conversation.

Tsyu: Hey Momo, Hey Midoryia.

Momo/ Izuku: Hey Tsyu.

Tsyu: So Momo are you coming later tonight.

Momo: Of course, I wouldn't miss it.

Izuku: What's tonight?

Momo: We were going to go do some Karaoke tonight with some of the guys and girls in class 1-A. Do you want to come?

Izuku: Is it ok if I invite Bakugo?

Tsyu/ Momo: Um sure

Izuku: I know he can be intense but trust me when I say it's from a place he cares.

Momo: Ok. Now you promise to be there.

Izuku: I promise. Let's head to class though before we are late.

Izuku Tsyu and Momo than leave the U.A. daily and head to class. After they make it there they take their seats and Mr. Aizawa comes in grumpy and blunt as always.

Mr. Aizawa: Alright class before we start class we have a special guest.

Just as Mr. Aizawa said that though a MIGHTY deep voice started to be heard getting louder.

All Might: I AM..... HERE

All might than zoomed through the door with his arms up in his silver age costume in his buff form.