“Caleb!” I yelled. He jumped and stared at me.

            “What’s wrong!?” He said.

            “I’m wet!” I yell.

            “What do you mean you’re wet!?” He yelled.

            “My water broke! I think!” I say. His eyes get big and he jumps up. I look at him and I notice that he has no idea what to do. He started pacing and then he took out his phone. He apparently called Ashley, because he didn’t know what to do.

            “Crap! Caleb!? This isn’t good!” I yell. I look over and see the man getting closer with the woman.

            “Cara!?” The man said. I looked at him and yelped.

            “Keith!?”

            “This is Cara?” The girl asked.

            “So, you’re Keith huh…” Caleb says angrily. I hold my stomach and look back at him. His eyes are like bulging out of his freaking head and he’s just staring at me!

“Well, do I just go to the hospital?” I ask.

“Uh, I think so. I called Ashley and Chris is already on his way with Becca.”

“Cara?” Keith said again.

“Yes Keith! It’s me you idiot!” I don’t know why, but I was in a bad mood. They all just stood there and stared at me. I was starting to get frustrated and the waiter came over.

“Can I get you anything ma’am?” She asked me.

“Yes please. I was wondering if you could call an ambulance, I seem to be going into labor.” I said kindly. I glared at Caleb and Keith the two idiots who didn’t call the ambulance or anything to get up. As I try to get up, both Keith and Caleb try to help me. They both glared at each other and Keith gave him a dirty look.

“I think I can handle it.” Keith says flatly.

“Don’t you think you did enough?” Caleb barks back.

“I do think that my babies are about to be born so you can leave now.” Keith says. I see Ashley and Chris walk in and when Chris sees Keith he almost tackled him. Caleb pulls him back and Ashley starts laughing.

“Ironic isn’t it!? This just makes things a lot more interesting!” She says. I roll my eyes.

“So, how do you feel?” The lady with Keith asks. What the hell? What does she mean how do I feel? I don’t even know this chick!

“Uh… awesome! But I am feeling some contractions. If you’d like to help, you could leave!” I yell. Ashley laughs again and looks at Keith. She points at him and mouths ‘is this the guy?’ I nod.

“So you’re the infamous Keith huh? Let me tell you something. You might as well just leave and don’t come back. You’re not wanted here, no one wants to look at you or talk to you. Got it?” She said. Keith just looks at me and I look into his eyes. I haven’t done it in a while and I kind of got mesmerized.

“Holy crap, this stuff hurts!” I yell. Chris walks me over to his car. Everyone follows me and they all try to squeeze into the SUV. Keith tells the girl that he’d call her and he gets in the car.

“Cara, do you want me to be there? If not I won’t, but I really want to. “I saw how sad he looked and knew he wanted to be there for his children’s births.

“Of course you can come Keith, They’re you’re kids.” I tell him.

“So, what, should I leave then?” Caleb asks. I felt another contraction.