"Well I guess you can think about it while you're in jail for theft then", I said walking off.

I went and found Quincy and we left the mall. We grabbed a bite to eat and headed to the house.

"Thanks mommy", May said as I fixed her plate.

"You welcome daughter", I said kissing her forehead.

"Thanks mommy", Sammy said when I put his plate in front of him.

"You're welcome baby", I said kissing his head.

"Thank you Ms. Synïa", Khalil said smiling

"You're welcome sweetie", I rubbed his head and sat down at my seat at the table. We said grace then dug in.

We all got to know each other more and Mayanna was sweeter than I thought she'd be.

After everyone finished, Quincy finished the dishes and all the kids left around the house to play while me and Quinn went to the living room to talk.

"So what happened?", he asked sitting me on his lap.

"Oshea told me what happened and I told him well I hope you learn your lesson in jail.

"He needs to. We're giving him a roof over his head and instead of being grateful he want to complain"

"I know but I'm going to get him in the morning. He needs to learn his lesson and not bite the hand trying to help him"

"Yeah..."

Before he finished his sentence his phone ran.

"You gotta go to work?", I asked when he got off the phone.

"Yeah some stuff just happened"

"Alright when will you be back?"

"I don't even know, hopefully before dinner"

"Okay well good luck", I said standing up giving him a kiss.

"Alright I love you fiance"

"I love you too baby"

He left out the door and I went to find everybody. There were in the family room watching cartoons and playing with the toys Quincy bought. I smiled thinking about a baby. I know it sounds crazy since there's enough going on but I really would love to have a baby in the family.

"Mommy come play with us"

"Alright", I went in and I played with them until the doorbell rang.

I got up to get the door and it was Sarita.

"Hey sis what's going on?", I asked opening the door for her to come in.

"Nothing I'm just riding around. What y'all doing?"

"I'm just playing with the kids"

"Oh where's Quincy?"

"Work"

"Awe boo you okay?"

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?"

"Because you always be in yo feelings when he have to leave"

"I know but I have a lot of things going on. I haven't been able to go the studio like I wanted to all because of Oshea"

"What happened?"

"He got caught stealing and I had to go up there before Quincy killed him"

"Wow. So where is he now?"

"Jail"

"Syn!!"

"What? He's just spending the night. He needs to learn his lesson"