Our Beautiful Mistake

"Oh my god! Where is she?" Cam burst into the room screaming, flanked by Cameron and Ryan. Justin flashed her the be quiet sign and then point to the small pink bundle in my arms. I watched as Cam's eyes grew wide and her mouth dropped, but immediately she cooed, "Omg, she's adorable." Justin stepped away from the other side of my bed so that Cam could come closer. I held my little girl closer as Cam leaned over to see her. Justin stepped to the other side of the bed, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Oh my God, she's so cute," I saw tears forming in her eyes. Ryan and Cameron stood on either side at Cam to see the baby.

"What's her name?" Ryan asked.

"We haven't decided yet," Justin answered for me. Currently our little girl was asleep, wrapped up in the pink blanket the hospital provides for you.

"Can I hold her?" Cam squeaked. I smiled and nodded, carefully passing off my child to my best friend.

"Hi baby," Cam cooed, "it's your auntie Cameron here. I'm so happy to finally meet you and I'm gonna spoil the crap out of you." Justin moved around and brought a chair up near the bedside for her to sit in, so she wouldn't have to carry the baby around. She flashed Justin a smalle smile of thanks as she sat down.

"Congrats guys," Ryan said hugging Justin. Cameron leaned over and hugged me.

"Thanks," Justin answered for both of us.

"Sorry we weren't here," Cameron said.

"Yeah, someone," Ryan looked at Cam, who was too busy ogling over the baby to pay attention, "told us we weren't allowed to use our phones."

"It's fine," I finally spoke up, "we were ok." There was a knock at the door and a nurse walked in.

"Hi," she had a warming smile on her face that could calm a hurricane, "I came for the little one. We need to check her stats." She went to grab our little girl which Cam reluctantly handed over.

"I'll bring her back as quickly as possible," the nurse said quietly. I nodded and saw Justin nodding out of the corner of my eye. The nurse walked out carefully, but skillfully.

"Sorry I wasn't there for the birth," Cam said shifting her attention to me.

"It's fine," I said. Justin climbed in bed next to me and wrapped an arm around me, "I had a good support system." Cam shot Justin a look, that he ignored.

"Um, where's Niall and everyone else?" Cameron spoke up.

"They're out in the waiting room," Justin said.

"Which is where you three should be right now," Austin's voice said from the doorway. We all turned and looked at him and saw him leaning against the doorway.

"Who says?" Cam snapped at him.

"Says the doctor," Austin uncrossed his arms and walked over to the edge of my bed. "She said that there should only be about two to three people in the room at all times so Alli doesn't get overwhelmed."

"I guess that's a good enough reason," Cam sighed.

"C'mon," Ryan started to herd the two Camerons out.

"I will be back," not sure if Cam threatened or promised it, but I knew she would be. I laid down, completely exhausted.

"How are you doing?" Austin took the seat that Cam had occupied, moving it closer to the bed.

"I'm so tired," I said completely honest.

"Then go to sleep," Justin said.

"But I wanna spend all the time I can with my baby girl," I stifled a yawn.