Christmas Lodge

We pulled up to this beautiful lodge on top of a mountain. The structure and way it was built made it look like one big log cabin. Pine trees accented the deep red wood it was made out of and the twinkling Christmas lights hanging around it gave it a homey feeling.   

"Justin," Eleanor gaped, "this place is gorgeous." I didn't notice my mouth was hanging opened until Justin chuckled.   

"How'd you find this place mate?" Louis asked as we pulled in.   

"I come here when I need to get away," Justin answered. We all climbed out of the car and saw that the same reaction came from everyone else. Justin grabbed my hand and pulled me in through the doors. The ceilings were high and it smelled like cinnamon and sugar cookies. A huge fireplace sat in the middle of a gathering place, surrounded by couches and chairs. Behind the fireplace I could see a huge dining room table, long enough to seat at least twenty. A Christmas tree the reached all the way up to the ceiling sat in the corner and was surround by presents.   

"I'm gonna go check us in," Justin kissed my temple. I nodded, still admiring the place. The fire crackling the in fireplace kept the room nice and warm and the lights coming from two humongous chandeliers light the room.   

"This place..." Cameron was speechless. I didn't have any words so in turn I just nodded. Justin walked back over to our group.   

"Here's the keys; go choose your rooms," Justin handed Liam, Harry, Eleanor, Zayn, and Cameron a key, keeping one for us. "C'mon," he whispered in my ear, "I got us a special room." I smiled as he grabbed our bags and lead the way through the halls. We came to a door in the very back which Justin used the key to unlock.   

"Ladies first," he moved so I could get through the door. I gasped. The room was huge. The king sized bed sat against one wall, facing a large flat screen. The lights were low and candles were lit throughout the room. A huge sliding door showed a fantastic view of the valley below us. The lights from the town were twinkling beneath the snow that fell. I ran my hands over the wood boards covering the walls. A smaller version of the Christmas tree in the loving room sat in a corner of the room and opposite the sliding door was a door that led to a master bath. I slid open the door and stepped outside into the brisk air. The small patio had a couple chairs and a table in one corner and the other it had a hot tub.   

"Justin..." I said breathless.   

"You like?" Justin walked out and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me back to him.   

"I love," I sighed, "thank you."   

"Anything for you," he turned me so he could kiss me. It wasn't heated or lustful like it normally was, but soft and gentle and full of passion. A car horn honked and we looked down to see a caravan of cars pull in.   

"They're here!" I heard Cameron yell as she hurdled down the hall. I laughed and grabbed Justin's hand.    "C'mon, come meet my other families," I tugged.   

****  

After two full day of snowball fights, skiing, and snow tubing, our little posse was all huddled around the fireplace with mugs of hot chocolate on Christmas Eve. The fire crackled, lighting up our small circle and keeping us warm. I was cuddled up with Justin on a couch with Niall on the other end with his guitar. Off to my right on another couch was Liam and Danielle underneath a blanket, and Louis and Eleanor next to them.   

Off to my right on another couch sat Harry, Cameron, Austin, and Ryan, who drove in with the families. I could tell Cam was in heaven, being surrounded by three very attractive, and three very single guys. Zayn and Perrie shared a chair next to them.