Screaming and Yelling

"Only a couple more days," Justin mumbled, kissing my stomach. I ran my fingers through his hair as he placed small kisses across my stretched out skin.

"So babe, what do you think about Cam?" I asked as we laid across his couch, the T.V. making mindless chatter in the background.

"I think that she's gonna be a great mother," he sat up, but laid his head on my shoulder. He picked up my right hand and started to play around with promise ring resting on it. "But she'll never be as good as you." I smiled, leaning down to kiss the top of his head.

"I love you," I whispered to him.

"I love you too. So has Cameron told the boys yet?" Justin asked.

"I know she told both of them," I said, "I just don't think they both know that they both know yet."

"Ouch," Justin cringed. "Does she know who-"

"No," I stopped his sentence, knowing his question.

"Oh," Justin stayed quiet, placing his head back on my stomach, stroking it.

"Justin, you want this right?" I asked.

"Of course," he sat up, "why wouldn't I?"

"Well because I heard you last night on the phone with Scooter," I admitted. I knew he was going to be pissed that I listened to his conversation with Scooter last night, but it was about work and I was worried about Justin. I was worried that he was focusing too much on me and the baby than working and making music.

"You were listening?" Justin looked hurt.

"I'm sorry baby," I said, "I was just worried. You were yelling really loudly."

"I'm sorry too," he scooted closer to me, "Scooter was just really pissing me off."

"What did he want?" I asked, wiping hormonal tears from under my eyes.

"He wanted me to go back on tour," Justin wiped an escaped tear.

"When?" I asked.

"In the next month," Justin looked to the ground.

"Next month?" I was in shock. I was literally only days away from my due date and now fucking Scooter comes in here and tells Justin he needs to go on tour? Hell no.

"Well rehearsals would start next month and then actual tour would be in a couple months," he said.

"Justin you have a child," I said.

"I know baby," Justin cupped my face, "but Scooter thinks that this will be good for me. After having that baby, he thinks that people will start looking down on me and giving me lots of bad press. He feels that if I go on your that will give them something else to talk about."

"Damn it, he makes a good point," I sighed.

"But I haven't agreed to anything yet," Justin told me.

"I think you should go," I decided. Justin looked dumbfounded. He let his hands fall.

"What?"

"Scooter's right. Having this baby, you and I will be in the press almost daily, but if you go on the tour, they will write about that," I told him.

"And what if I don't wanna go on tour?" he asked. "What if I wanna stay here and be with my child and my girlfriend?"

"Well, you're girlfriend won't let you do that," I practically snapped.

"Who says you get to tell me what I can and can't do?" Justin asked. "You're not my mother."

"No, but I'm the mother of your child, and we will not gonna let you throw away your life," I told him.

"You have no right to say what I should do or when I should do it," Justin stood up and started pacing. I just sat there, watching him. "We're not married, you're not my mother. Hell, you're just someone with a baby."

"Yeah, your baby," I stood up yelling.

"Shut up Alli, just shut the hell up," Justin exploded. "You bring that up all the damn time and I'm getting tired of it. Yeah, your carrying my child, but that's it. That's all you are. You were a one night stand that went wrong."

"Oh is that all you see me as now?"

"That's all I ever saw you as," Justin shouted, "You wanna know something Alli?"

"What?" I shouted, "What Justin?"

"You never meant anything to me. All you are is someone that I slept with and forgot to use a condom with. You have ruined my life. You and that damn child have ruined my fucking life."

That cut me deep. All those times that we said we loved each other meant nothing to him. Our night together meant nothing to him. Our child, that we are having in a couple of days means nothing to him. I felt tears hit my eyes as he kept shouting.

Yeah, well Justin fuck you," I finally said, "I can't believe that I thought that I could ever love you. So you know what, fuck you. You may be this baby's father, but you will never be their dad. You will never see me or this baby ever again. Fuck you Justin. I'm leaving."

"Good, get out," Justin shouted as I slid my shoes on and grabbed my keys.

"Goodbye Justin," I said twisting the door handle and walking out. I heard something crash in the house as I walked down the driveway to my car. Thank god there wasn't any paps out because my tear-stricken face would be plastered everywhere by the next hour. I climbed into my car and that's when I broke down. I bawled into my hands. I knew I needed one person right now, and one person only. I pulled my phone from the back of my pocket and hit my number one speed dial.

"Hello?"

"Ni-Niall..."

*A/N: Sorry it took me for-freaking-ever to update. I had finals two weeks ago and last weekend I graduated from high school. Hopefully this is chapter is good enough to hold you guys over to the next one. Guess what...here comes the baby!

Whatdid you think of this chapter?

Do you want a boy or a girl?

Niall to the rescue! Yes or no?

Hope you love it!**