Tears

Two days. I've been without Justin for two days and its been the most difficult two days of my life. All I've done is cry. I haven't left my bed except for food or the bathroom. Austin and Cameron have tried so many different things to get me out of bed, they even FaceTimed Niall to see if he had any ideas. They didn't work. It feels like my heart has been ripped from my chest.   

If I hadn't been so carelessly drunk and slept with Justin Bieber, the biggest pop star of our generation, I wouldn't be feeling like this. No, I'd probably be with Niall on tour or enjoying my senior year with my friends. But no, I went and got pregnant then dated the father of my child, only to have my heart shattered and almost be raped. This decision to keep the baby and tell Justin keeps looking dumber and dumber.   

But then I take a step back and think, 'I'm carrying Justin Bieber's baby.' There are millions of girls who would kill to be in my position right now. I'm so fortunate that I'm able to do this. Who knows, maybe this child will cure cancer or find world peace. I couldn't possibly hurt this living being growing in my stomach.   

"Alli?" There was a knock on the door. Austin and Alex walked through the door.   

"What?" I snapped.   

"It's time for your doctors appointment," Alex said.   

"Well I don't wanna go," I crossed my arms.   

"Well you have too," Austin walked over to my side of the bed and grabbed my arms.   

"Let go," I threatened.   

"No," he said sternly, "Alli, you can't lie around in bed all day. It's not healthy for you or the baby. C'mon."   

"Let go of me or I will scream," I warned. Austin held eye contact with me as he raised his hands. I furrowed my eyebrows in anger as I climbed out of bed. I pulled on some sweats and a t-shirt. I braided my hair down my back and grabbed my phone.   

"Are we going or not?" I asked the two boys. They didn't say anything, just shuffled behind me. We stepped outside and I climbed in the passenger side of Alex's car.   

"I literally just went to the doctors last month," I groaned. "Appointments are every six weeks."   

"Yeah and it's been six weeks," Alex climbed in the drivers side and Austin slid into the backseat.   

"No it hasn't," I challenged.   

"Yes it has Alli," Austin said. I rolled my eyes and leaned my head on the window.   

"You two smell," I finally spoke up.   

"Like?" Alex wondered.   

"Well for starters you smell like you took a shower in cologne to try and cover up the smell of the pot you smoked this morning," I told him. "And you," I pointed to Austin, "smell like a fresh cigarette. Like you had one right before you entered my house." Austin hung his head in shame.   

"I know, I'm sorry, l Austin apologized. He said he would try and quit for the baby because its not healthy for it to inhale the smoke. I was also warned about secondhand smoke at a doctors appointment one time with Austin and he said that it was time he gave it up. It obviously wasn't going really well.   

"I smoked it last night I will have you know," Alex joked.   

"Whatever, you still stink," I told him. Alex pulled into the clinic's parking lot and we headed inside.   

****  

"I told you I didn't have an appointment," I shoved Austin slightly as we walked out of the clinic.   

"Yeah, my bad," he mumbled. I looked up and saw a certain gleaming Ferrari in the parking lot with a certain boy leaning on the hood.   

"You dick, you set me up," I snarled at Austin.   

"I know, I'm sorry Alli, but it's for the best. Just hear him out," Austin grabbed Alex and ran for the car. Justin walked up to me.   

"Alli-"   

"Save it Justin, I'm leaving," I started walking away, but Justin grabbed my hand yanking me back.   

"Alli, just listen to me," he said.   

"Why? So you can tell me some bullshit promise that won't matter when you're drunk? No, not gonna happen," I went to walk away, but Justin had a firm grip on my arm.   

"Alli, I love you and I love this baby," he placed a hand on my protruding stomach, "all I'm asking is for another chance. That night at the party, I shouldn't have gotten drunk with Selena. I should have been the one protecting you, not Ryan. Alli..." I looked up from the ground to see tears in Justin's eyes.  

"Justin, how do I know that you mean this? How do I know that I can feel safe in your house? How do I know nothing bad will happen to our child when I'm with you?"   

"There's no way I can make you believe through words," Justin sighed, "there's one thing I can do though." He reached down and softly placed his plump, pink lips on mine. The fireworks exploded and I knew I couldn't lose him. These past two days were hard enough on me and I knew I needed Justin. I felt tears toll down my cheeks.   

"What's wrong?" Justin asked, watching a tear before wiping it away with his thumb.   

"I miss you," I blubbered.   

"Alli, words can not describe how much I've missed you," Justin said, "now please forgive me?" I didn't trust myself to speak, so I nodded through my tears. A huge smile spread across Justin's face as he picked me up by my hips, spinning me around, and kidding me. I smiled through the kiss, grabbing his face, not wanting this moment to end.   

"I love you Alli," Justin said.   

"I love you too Justin," I pecked his lips, "now put me down before I puke." He placed me on the ground softly, but didn't let go of me. There was some clicking and turning to see what it was, Justin's Ferrari had not gone unnoticed. There was a crowd of paparazzi around us, but Austin and Alex were able to keep them back.   

"Come home," Justin begged.   

"Lead the way," I said with a smile.