Not So Party Time

"Hey J," I called from the living room.   

"Yeah?" He was up in our bedroom.   

"Cam wants to go out Christmas shopping," I said, "and I don't know when I'll be back."   

"Will you be back at all?" Justin walked down the staircase ad joined me in the living room. I paused my movie that I was watching to look a him. He was leaning in the doorframe.   

"I should, but it'll be super late. I think Cam wants to go to the movies," I said.   

"Alright, but I feel like I should tell you that there's gonna be a party here," Justin walked over and sat next to me.   

"When?"   

"Tonight," Justin said. My eyes got big.   

"Tonight? Why didn't you tell me sooner?"   

"It kinda slipped my mind," he's lying and I know it.   

"What's the real reason?" I took his hand in mine.   

"Scooter, kinda, maybe, doesn't know about this party," Justin finally spoke up.   

"What?! He's gonna kill you!" I stood up.   

"I know, I know," Justin stood up also, "that's why I didn't tell you. You and I both know you can't keep a secret." I giggled at how he knew me so well. He pulled me closer.   

"Well, is this like the one we met at?" A smile grew on my face as I remembered that night. Granted, I had a constant reminder in my stomach, but that's beside the point.   

"A little bigger," he said.   

"Really? They get bigger?" I gaped.   

"You haven't even seen the Spring Fling yet," Justin chuckled.   

"Shit," I gasped.   

"Yeah, so when you get back tonight, just check in with me? Please?" Justin asked. "I wanna make sure you guys are safe." Justin got down on his knees and lifted my shirt up to show off my bump. He started placing soft kisses along it.   

"My babies," he mumbled.   

****  

"Alli! Alli! Alli!" Cam burst into the house, shouting. I climbed off my boyfriend and wiped my mouth. Justin grabbed his shirt which was on the floor and threw it on over his head. "Why are you just sitting there smacking face with your boyfriend? We've only got five hours to shop. Lets go, let's go, let's go!"   

"I'll see you later tonight," Justin leaned over and pecked my cheek. "Oh and here," Justin reached in his back pocket pulling out his wallet.   

"No Justin, you don't have too, I have money," I tried to stop him from pulling out his credit card.   

"I want too. Buy yourself something pretty, and get some stuff for the baby," he told me.   

"I love you," I leaned over and kissed him.  

"Love you too," he replied before kissing me once more.   

"Enough," Cam ran over and grabbed my hand, yanking me from my boyfriend, "shopping. Now!"   

"Ok, ok, I'll drive," I grabbed my keys and walked with Cam out the door. I snuck one last look at Justin before walking outside.  

The minute I stepped out the door I was bombarded by the paparazzi. I covered my stomach protectively as I was questioned. They kept yelling and yelling as I tried to make my way to the car. Climbing in the car I was able to finally breathe.