Valentine's Day

"Austin Carter Mahone, give that back to me right now!" I shouted as Austin took off, my iPhone in his hand, down the hall. I would get up and chase after him, but I'm five and a half months pregnant, and sitting up straight is hard enough work. "Cameron!" I called. He walked in from the kitchen, munching on an apple. "Do you ever wear a shirt?" Other than a pair of gray sweatpants covering his legs and a SnapBack over his messy brown hair, he had nothing on.

"Nope. What do you want?"

"Can you go get my phone?" I gave him my best puppy dog face. Cameron made a face, making it look like he was concentrating really hard before answering, "Hmm, no." He walked away. "Cameron!" I shouted after him. I could hear Austin laugh from the top of the stairs. These two had grown really close ever since Cameron moved in. If you didn't know each other, you'd think they had known each other their entire lives.

This was my Valentine's Day. I was stuck with two, rowdy teenage boys on the day made for couples. I was supposed to spend the entire day with Justin, but he got called into work really late last night and he hasn't been able to catch a break to come see me. Unofficially dating a pop star is quite hard. Ryan stole Cam away from me early this morning, so it was either call these two to come keep me company or sit at home alone, with no one to entertain me but my dog.

"Austin, if you don't give me my phone back right now, I will get up and chase after you then it'll be your fault when I go into labor," I yelled throughout the house.

"Really?" Austin appeared in the doorway coming from the hall, "you're pulling the labor card on me?"

"That's low Alli," Cameron appeared also and sat down next to me on the couch.

"It's my phone," I held out my hand, and Austin placed it there without a struggle. I went to unlock my phone, "You locked my phone for an hour?!"

"It was an accident?" Austin said sheepishly.

"An hour!" I shouted again.

"I didn't mean to lock it for that long. I was gonna stop after half an hour, but it went straight from 15 minutes to an hour," he explained. If I was a cartoon, you would see steam shoot out of my ears, I was so mad.

"Well, if I can't play on my phone, I'll play on yours," I held out my hand, beckoning for his iPhone. He sighed, but knew he would lose if he put up a fight. I unlocked his phone and logged onto his Twitter.

@AustinMahone: 'This is what happens when you lock someone out of their phone for an hour #paybacksabitch'

@AustinMahone: 'Who wants a follow courtesy of @TheAllisonKent'

Soon, his Twitter was blowing up with notifications. People were asking him to follow them, or tweet them, or that their dad was pregnant. Austin's eyes got big as he figured out what I was doing. I smirked and went on with it. After following almost 1,000 people, I decided to log out of his Twitter and onto mine. I saw Justin had tweeted about an hour ago.

@JustinBieber: '#Studio on Valentine's Day'

@JustinBieber: 'Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day with their significant other #love'

@JustinBieber: 'Missing someone special'

I knew the last one was subtweeted about me. I missed him too. I typed a reply back.

@TheAllisonKent: 'I thought Valentine's Day was supposed to be with hearts and cute singing dolls, not two messy teenagers eating me out of house and home @AustinMahone @CameronDallas'

@TheAllisonKent: '@JustinBieber Well I know Alfredo misses you too'

I chuckled at my tweet as I hit sent. Austin sighed from his position in the lazy boy. Valentine's Day was over halfway over and I've spent it arguing with Austin and Cameron, eating, and watching movies. Yeah, what a great Valentine's Day. "Can I have my phone back?" Austin asked, "Yours is unlocked." I tossed him his phone and unlocked my phone. As I fiddled around on Facebook the doorbell rang. I turned to the shirtless brunette sitting next to me.

"What?" he asked.

"Door!" I shouted.

"But, I don't wanna," he groaned.

"Do it before I kick your ass," I threatened.

"Fine," he sighed getting off the couch. As he opened the door I got a text from Justin.

I left you something on your porch. Be ready at 7, we're going out on a proper Valentine's Day date - Justin

"There's no one here," Cameron stuck his head out the door to make sure, "all that's here is a bag." He brought in the Forever21 shopping bag. "What is it?" he opened it and stuck his nose in it, like a nosy boy - which he was.

"A perfect boyfriend, that's what," I snatched the bag from Cameron's nosy hands. I glanced at the time on my phone and saw it was almost five. I had two hours to get ready. Struggling, I finally managed to get off the couch and head up the stairs to start getting ready.

****

"Wow, you look stunning," I had never heard Austin use that word.

"Yeah, who knew pregnant girls could look hot," I watched in the mirror as Austin hit Cameron in the back of the head.

"You guys really like it?" I asked as I took in the full view of the dress Justin bought. It was white, with an embellished neckline. I absolutely loved it. I accompanied it with a pair of silver heels and a smokey eye look, with fiery red lips. The doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," Cameron told us.

"Uh, Cam?" I called after him.

"Yeah?" he stuck his head in the doorway.

"You might wanna put on a shirt before Justin gets the wrong idea," I told him. You could see the cartoon light bulb above his head click on as he scurried to his room to throw on a shirt.

"You really think I look nice?" I asked turning back to look at myself in my full length mirror.

"Alli," Austin moved so I could see his reflection in the mirror, "no one could rock that dress like you - pregnant or not."

"Thanks Austin," I felt the color rush to my cheeks as I turned to hug him. Cameron yelled up the stairs for me, and I let go of Austin. "Here," he handed me my clutch that housed my phone and a couple other things. I kissed Austin's cheek in thanks, then headed for the stairs. I found Cameron practically interrogating Justin in my living room.

"Cameron, if you don't leave him alone this instant I will chop off all of your hair," I threatened. Cameron's eyes got big and his hands rushed to cover his hair, "No, not my hair." He got up and started running away, still trying to protect his hair, "Leave me and my hair alone!" Justin chuckled and walked up to me.

"I didn't know you could get an interrogation from a handshake," Justin chuckled before lightly kissing me. "Hi."

"Hi," I giggled like a school girl. Why? It's just Justin. Yeah, just Justin, my subconscious said, the boy you are so madly in love with you can't stop thinking about him.

"Ready?" I nodded in answer to his question. He looped my arm into his and lead me out to the car like a gentleman.

****

"I absolutely love that dress, where'd you get it from?" Justin joked around as we ate our meal.

"Well if you must know, a very good friend got it for me," I played along.

"Well whoever this friend is, they have impeccable taste," Justin chuckled.

"I'll be sure to tell them that next time I see them," I giggled as I stabbed my pasta. I brought the expensive pasta to my mouth. Justin had rented out the most expensive table and a place I could only dream of eating at. Looking at the menu, I could hear my wallet crying at the prices. I guess that's another reason to date a pop star, a huge wallet.

"Can I get you guys anything for dessert?" Our waiter asked as he cleared our now empty plates.

"No, that's be all," Justin snapped, "we'll just take the check." Our waiter didn't make eye contact with either of us as he grabbed our dishes and shuffled away. I shot Justin the stink eye, "Why would you snap at him?"

"Because he couldn't take his damn eyes off you," Justin told me. I felt my cheeks grow hot, "Really? He's been looking at me?" I hadn't noticed because I had spent my entire night staring across the table at Justin. "Yeah, he should know to keep his eyes off you or I'll kick his ass," Justin said as he paid, "Ready to go?" I nodded and placed my napkin on the table as I slowly stood up. The baby moved around, like it was getting comfortable, but I kept the pain hidden beneath a smile. The valet had the car waiting and warm, keeping the chill from the cold February air away. Justin helped me climbed in and drove off.

****

We pulled up to a child's playground. The breeze shuffled the bare branches on the trees and made the swings creak. It was the perfect setting for a horror film, except for a small pathway lit with small tea light candles. Upon closer inspection I saw the pathway was scattered with red rose petals. I gasped, "Justin, did you do this?" I saw the color flush his cheeks. "I love it," I reached up and planted a kiss on his cheek. He smiled and managed to grab our hands and entwine our fingers together. We slowly started walking down the lit pathway. The cold wind nipped at my cheeks and I pulled myself closer to Justin so we could share warmth. It was quiet as we continued our short walk to the end of the pathway. I was a little disappointed that there wasn't anything waiting for me at the end, but I pushed it aside. Tonight had been practically perfect, the only thing that would make it better would be if Justin finally asked me out.

"Alli," Justin stopped us and turned so we were facing each other. It was so cold I could see his breath, and I could see his was breathing really hard, "I want you. I don't want you to be with anyone else. I want you."

"Justin, I want to be with you too, but how do I know we won't hurt each other?"

"Because I've been working really hard on it. Tonight, when that guy practically undressed you with his eyes, I wanted to smash his head in because no one looks at my girl like that. But, I didn't because I knew it would upset you," Justin rambled.

"Oh, I'm your girl now?" I asked.

"Well, if you aren't I've got millions of other girls I can choose from," Justin joked. I scoffed and hit his chest. "I'm just kidding Alli," he pulled me into his chest, "yes, I'll be your boyfriend." We both had smiles on our faces as we leaned into a kiss. So much passion was behind it, I thought I almost couldn't handle it. I've missed his soft, pink, plump lips on my own. We pulled apart and I nuzzled my face into his chest as he held me in an embrace.

****

As we were walking back to the car, my phone started to ring in my clutch. Reluctantly, I let go of Justin's hand to dig it out to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Alli?" My dad's voice rushed through the phone.

"Dad? What's wrong?" He never calls me and never talks in a rushed voice. He's always so calm and collected. Apparently, that's a thing with lawyers.

"You need to come to the hospital," he told me.

"The hospital?" I felt my stomach drop to my knees, "w-why?" Justin's facial expression mirrored my own worried one.

"It's Austin."

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!!!! What do you think is wrong with Austin? Closest person who comments gets a dedication and a follow.

P.S. I love when you guys comment. It makes my day and encourages me to write faster. Even if just a simple, I love your story. Happy me = comments. Comments = faster updates. Faster updates = happy you. Happy you = happy me. See how that works? Enjoy!