More Secrets

"Look what we got today!" Cam burst into my room, screaming like a little school girl. I looked up from my math homework as she hopped up on my bed. "We got our gowns!" She handed me my blue graduation gown and I could feel the butterflies. 

"We're graduating," I gasped. 

"I know," squealed Cam, "have you gotten your acceptance letter yet?" 

"I haven't checked the mail yet," I told her. 

"Well what are you doing sitting here?" Cam screeched, "Girl, you've got a college acceptance letter waiting for you." 

"Can you go for me?" I asked, "I don't really want to move." 

"Fine," Cam groaned, "but only cause you're pregnant. Don't expect this." She climbed off my bed and started for my bedroom door when...

"Hello?" Niall's voice floated through the house. 

"Up here Niall," I called. I listened as his feet hit the carpeted steps coming up to my room. My blonde best friend stepped through the door and a huge smile spread across my face. 

"Hey," I said as he walked over to me. Bending down, he gave me a quick squeeze with a reply, "Hey." He let go of me and sat down on the foot of my bed at my feet. 

"I grabbed the mail before I came in," he said throwing the envelopes on my bed. 

"Great minds think alike," Cam said grabbing some envelopes. Niall just shot her a funny look, but didn't question her. We started rifling through the mail until Cam grabbed an envelope, "I found it!" She waved it around in the air above our heads. 

"Well give it here dumbass," Niall snatched it from her hand, handing it to me. My hand shook as I grabbed it. 

"Alli, breathe," Niall ordered. I nodded and took a deep breath before I ripped it open and pulled the letter out. 

"What's it say?" Cam asked nervously. 

"Dear Ms. Kent," I read, "Congratulations, you're in!" I screamed alongside Cam. Cam got up and jumped around screaming as Niall gave me a hug. I brought my hand to my mouth out of shock as I continued to read my acceptance letter. 

"I got in," I finally accepted. I can't believe this; I got into my dream school. 

"We are totally living together," Cam squealed jumping onto my bed. 

"I can't believe this," I gasped, "I'm going to college." 

"I'm so proud of you," Niall said, placing a hand on my shoulder. I wiped under my eyes, getting rid of the happy tears. 

"I'm going to college," I repeated. 

"Yeah, you're going to college," Niall smiled. 

"I've got to call Justin about this," I smiled, grabbing my phone. 

"We'll give you some time," Niall said, grabbing Cam and walking out of my room.

*Cam's P.O.V.*

"Hey Niall?" I asked worriedly. We had walked outside Alli's room and closed the door behind us. He stopped in his tracks as he walked away. I stayed by Alli's door, wringing my hands together. 

"Yeah?" Niall turned around and saw how I was standing. He cautiously stepped towards me. "Cam, what's wrong?" 

"If I tell you something that you have to swear you won't tell anyone," I looked over my shoulders, watching for anyone who might appear. 

"Cam, what's wrong?" Niall stepped closer, "you're freaking me out." 

"Niall, I swear to God, if you tell anyone about what I'm gonna tell you, I will kill you," I warned him. I looked around again, then pushed open Alli's door, sneaking a look at her. She had a huge smile across her face as she talked to Justin. I shouldn't tell him about the kiss, but I need too. 

"Cameron Alicia Walsh," Niall used my full name, "tell me this damn second." He was in my bubble so I put my hand on his chest to push him back. 

"Niall, Justin kissed me, like full on. Lip action and everything," I finally told him. His eyes got big and his mouth dropped. 

"That son of a bitch," escaped his mouth.

"Niall, you can't tell Alli," I glanced over my shoulder, through the cracked door, making sure she was still talking on the phone. 

"Why the hell not?" Niall snapped. "He cheated on her." 

"Yeah with me," I added, not helping the matter at hand, "but Niall, they fight too much already and if I tell her this I'm afraid something bad will happen." 

"Like what?" Niall crossed his arms, "they'll break up? Good. She shouldn't be with someone who's gonna cheat on her." 

"No, I'm talking about the baby. What if the news causes her labor and something bad happens because I told her? I can't be held responsible if something happens." 

"You wouldn't be held responsible," Niall raised an eyebrow. 

"I would hold myself responsible because I'm the one who told her," I explained to him. I swear, boys can be so dumb. 

"Cam, you have to tell her," Niall said, finally calming down. 

"But they're in a good place right now," I groaned, "do you know how happy she is that he is throwing her a prom? She cried when she found out about it. Plus, the baby is coming soon and if they break up and that baby enters the world without their father, I will murder someone." 

"But Cam," Niall stepped towards me and put a hand on my shoulder, "she needs to know." 

"But prom," I whined. 

"Ok, here's the deal," Niall said running his fingers through his hair, "I won't tell her, but you have to after prom. Deal?" 

"Ugh," I groaned, "fine."

*Alli's P.O.V.*

"Well congratulations," I could hear the smile in Justin's voice, "I'm so proud of you." 

"Thanks," I smiled back, "when are you coming home?" 

"I should be home in a couple hours, then I'm taking you out for dinner," Justin told me over the phone. 

"I can't wait," I couldn't wipe the smile from my face. 

"I love you, but I have to go," Justin said. 

"Ok, I love you too," I said before hanging up the phone. I rolled over and threw my feet over the side of the bed. Struggling I got to my feet and walked over to the door where I heard Cam and Niall mumbling. 

"Deal?" I heard Niall ask. 

"Ugh, fine," Cam groaned. What are they talking about? Hell if I know. I pulled open the door and they both had the deer-in-the-headlights look. 

"What's got you guys all riled up?" I asked. 

"Nothing," they both answered suspiciously quick, but I dropped it. I was too happy to care at the moment. 

"C'mon," I told them, "lets go watch a movie." 

**Sorry this chapter is late, but I haven't had a lot of inspiration this past week.  Sorry. 

What's you're favorite part of this story so far? Who's your favorite character and why? What's been your favorite chapter? 

Guess what's coming soon: PROM! Will there be a prom baby?**