Ryan

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Cam asked as we pulled up.

"I can't avoid Justin forever," I said putting the car in park.

"I can totally come back with Cameron and get your stuff then," Cam suggested.

"Cam, I will not hesitate to hit you," I threatened.

"Ok, but I still think this is a bad idea," she shuffled up to the door behind me.

"Yeah, well I need my stuff back. He can't keep it forever," I pressed the doorbell. I didn't realize hos nervous I actually was until I heard footsteps on the other side of the door, but I pushed them down. My breath hitched in my throat as the door opened and revealed...

"Ryan!" Cam ran forward and tookinga  flying leap onto Ryan. He held her close as she wrapped her legs around his torso. "I missed you," she said into his shoulder.

"I missed you too, Cam," he sighed. They held that embrace for a couple more seconds before he put her down. "Hey Alli."

"Hey Ryan, is Justin home?" I asked.

"No, he had to run out and do something for Scooter. Why?"

"Cause I came for my stuff," I pushed past him and walked up the all-to-familiar staircase. I left Ryan with Cam as I walked into the room. Tears well in my eyes as all the memories came flooding back.

*Flashback*

"Have I told you how beautiful you are?" Justin asked, kissing my cheek.

"Numerous times," I blushed.

"Well I'll say it until you believe it," he said, his fingers trailing across my body.

"But I'm getting fat," I looked down at my slight bulge of a belly.

"But you know what," Justin looked up at me with those beautiful brown eyes that melts my heart every time.

"What?"

"This stomach, is one of the things that make you the most beautiful girl in the entire world," he said rubbing it. "I've never had the luxury of knowing what it was like to love someone this much. To love someone so much that you feel like your heart could burst. To love someone so much that all you think about during the day is that person; what they are doing, what they're wearing, when you get to see them again, how much do they love you back. To love someone enough to write a song about them."

"You wrote a song about me?" I gasped.

"Maybe," he smiled. He climbed off our bed and walked over to the desk where his guitar case was lying next to it. He flipped it open and pulled out his acoustic guitar. He waltzed back over and sat down on the edge of the bed next to me. "Ready?" I nodded eagerly.

"Oh oh, just as sure as the stars in the sky

I need you to show me the light

Not just for the meanwhile

for a long long time

Better believe it"

"Oh oh, whenever you're not in my presence

It feels like I'm missing my blessings, yeah

So I sleep through the daylight

stay awake all night

'Til you're back again, oh, yeah, yeah"

"You think I'm biased

To my significant other