Mom-To-Be

"Oh my god!" I screeched, jumping up and down, hugging her, "when did you find out?"

"I found out a couple weeks ago, but I wanted to make sure," she said, "The doctor said that I'm about four weeks along."

"Cam, that's amazing," Austin squeezed her, "Ryan's gonna be so happy."

"Yeah about that," her face fell, "I don't think Ryan's the father." My mouth dropped, and my eyes bulged.

"What do you mean you think Ryan's not the father?" Austin asked.

"Well..." Cam tapered off.

"Cameron Alicia Walsh, you tell me this instant," I threatened. She took a deep breath before spouting off ineligible words that I couldn't understand.

"Woah, woah there Speedy Gonzales," Austin grabbed Cam's shoulders, "slow down."

"I may have slept with Cameron," she finally admitted.

"You what?" I shouted.

"I know, I know, but we were really drunk at this party and it just kinda happened," she said.

"It doesn't just happen," Austin said, "Why were you at this party?"

"It was a party with all his friends and Cameron asked me if I wanted to go. Of course I wanted to go, Taylor was gonna be there. So I said yes and there was some dancing, and some drinking, and maybe a little pot, and you know the rest."

"But you do remember sleeping with him right?" I asked.

"Of course," she shoved me lightly, "I wasn't that drunk."

"But you have a guy," I whined, "and a really good one at that."

"I know, but he may be the father also," Cam says.

"Cam, are you telling us that you slept with two guys?" Austin asked. Cam nodded. "And you're telling us either of them could be the father?" Cam nodded again.

"Oh my god, Cam!" I said.

"I know," Cam looked beaten. She trudged over to my bed, and plopped down on it, her head falling into her hands. "I thought I was being careful. I'm on the pill, I'm always careful, but one mistake and now I had to pay for it."

"Cam," I walked over and rubbed her shoulder, sitting down next to her, "everything is gonna be alright. We are gonna get through this together. You've stuck by my side during my entire pregnancy and now it's time for me to stand by you." Austin walked over and sat on Cam's other side.

"Yeah, we're here for you," he comforted her.

"Thank you guys," Cam lifted her head with a smile across it.

"So when are you gonna tell the guys?" I asked.

"I don't know. It needs to be soon, but what if Ryan gets really upset with me?" Cam asked.

"I don't think he will, honestly," I said, "he's so in love with you that I think he will support you."

"But what if he doesnt?" Cam wailed.

"Then he doesn't know what he's missing out on," Austin comforted her. He picked up her head in between his hands. "Cam, I love you and Alli loves you, and we will never leave your side. Even if everyone walks away, we will be there. We love you Cameron." Cam didn't reply; she burst into tears instead. Her head fell into Austin's chest, an he went with it. He kissed the top of her head and I rubbed circles on her back.

"Do you want me to go get the guys?" I asked.

"Will you?" Cam lifted her head. She had mascara running down her puffy face. I nodded. I sent Austin the mental message to clean her up while I was out.

"Cam," Austin must've gotten my mental message, "why don't we take you into the bathroom and clean you up?"

"Do I look bad?" she sniffled.

"N-no," Austin lied, hoping to spare her feelings.

"No, you just look homeless," I told her, straight up. I watched her eyes get big. She scrambled off my bed and into the bathroom. Austin trailed after her as I walked out to find the new fathers.

*A/N:
I'm sorry it's late and short, but I got some news that hit me really hard. The world can be such a cruel place, having taken two lives from me all I one year and trying to constantly take someone else. This guy, Jordan, went to school and even though I didn't know him well, it still hurts. He was killed in a car accident and I'm just having trouble comprehending why things like this would happen. If you are religious please keep his family and his friends in your prayers. If not, ignore that's part, but pay attention to this: beer hesitate to tell someone that you love them. You never know what your last words to them will be. I love you guys and I'll try and write a better next chapter.