Fighting Is Never The Answer

"So," Harry cornered me in the kitchen, "are you gonna tell me why you were a mess last night?" I was busy making dinner for the boys and my dad right now. I bit my lip, fighting internally, whether I should tell him or not. His emerald eyes bore into mine, making me feel uncomfortable. "C'mon Alli." Harry stepped closer to me. Our faces were centimeters from each other.   

"Fine," I sighed. Harry stepped back, giving me some breathing room. "You know that party you guys took me to a while back? Justin's party?" Harry nodded. "Well..." I took a deep shaky breath, "I had a little too much to drink and...and...I'm pregnant." I mumbled the last part.   

"What?" Harry stepped closer.   

"I'm pregnant Harry," I said looking at my feet, not wanting to see his reaction.   

"Who's is it?" Harry asked.   

"Please don't be mad at me," I tried to hold back the tears.   

"Alli," Harry's voice grew deeper as he took another step towards me. My back hit the counter. "Tell me who it is." I bit my lip so hard I tasted blood. I finally looked up him. His curls fell down into his face, framing his beautiful green eyes.   

"It's Justin," I finally said.   

"Justin? As in Bieber?" Harry asked. I didn't say anything, just nodded my head. "That son of a bitch!" He started storming away, but I grabbed his hand.   

"Harry stop!"   

"No, I'm gonna kill him," he screamed.   

"Harry stop. Niall! Liam!" They both walked in finding me holding onto Harry by his hand, but just barely. Niall tackled Harry onto the ground and Liam grabbed his arms.   

"I take it you told him," Liam grunted as Harry struggled.   

"That sick son of a bitch!" Harry yelled, "I'm gonna kill him."   

"Harry stop," tears started streaming down my face. He kept struggling. Austin walked in, catching sight of everything. I ignored his questioning and rushed over to him, crying into his chest.   

"Harry look," Niall shouted trying to get his attention, "you're scaring Alli. Stop Harry." Harry didn't hear him and kept struggling, but wasn't going anywhere with Niall and Liam on top of him. Austin wrapped his arms around me trying to comfort me.   

"C'mon," he said in my ear, "we need to get you out of here." He helped me through the doorway and up to my room. He sat me down on my bed and I cried into his shoulder.   

"I have- to- to tell him," I blubbered.   

"Yeah, you do," Austin agreed.   

"Like today," I said. I sat up, wiping my eyes.   

"Really? Today?" Austin raised an eyebrow.   

"Austin, he has to know," I said. "Wouldn't you wanna know?"   

"Yeah, but I wanna get you to a doctor before we do anything," he placed his hand on my knee.    "Fine, but first thing tomorrow morning," I told him. Austin nodded.   

"Want me to set it up?" he asked.   

"No," I shook my head, "I've got someone. Can...can you go check on Harry though?" I looked at my hands.   

"Yeah, do you want anything?" I shook my head as an answer. "Ok, lie down, you need some rest."  

"God, you're like the annoying big brother I never had," I sighed lying down. I heard Austin chuckle as he shut my door.    As I lay there scenarios kept flying through my head. I pictured myself telling Justin and him freaking out. I pictured the paparazzi finding out before I was able to tell him. None of the scenarios that ran through my head ended well. I rolled over onto my side, trying to fall asleep. There was a knock on my door.   

"Alli," Harry's voice wafted through the door, "can I come in?" I didn't reply and heard my door open. He shuffled quietly over to my bed and sat on the edge. "I'm sorry," he finally mumbled. I didn't reply to him, anger seething through my bones. "Alli? C'mon, talk to me. I know you're not asleep."  

"What do you wanna talk about?" I finally snapped. I sat up and turned to face him. "How you almost destroyed my kitchen in anger? How you made death threats? How you fucking scared the shit out of me?"  

"I know and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted like that," he didn't even have the decency to look me in the eyes.   

"No shit Harry! What made you think that you could go and do something like that? Also why do I have to tell you everything?! Maybe I was planning on telling you guys about this whole thing later!" Harry didn't say anything. "Maybe I was waiting for the perfect time! But no! You have to come in acting like you're all powerful and need to know everything about me and my life. News flash: it's my life! Not yours, mine! I will do what I want, when I want. Hell, for all you know maybe I was planning on getting pregnant!" I finished, my breathing labored.   

"Are you done?" Harry finally looked up at me. I did nothing, just stared at him. "Everything you said was true. I'm sorry, I should've waited and let you tell us on your own time. But Alli, I care about you. When we got here last night, you were a mess. And then you confided in Niall and Liam, but not me-"  

"Harry, Niall's my best friend! Of course I'm gonna tell him first. And as for Liam, I didn't know he was listening, but I'm glad he was cause he knew how to comfort me when I needed it!"   

"I'm sorry for my outburst, it was wrong, and it won't happen again."   

"It better not, cause sure as hell I will throw you out of my house and you won't be invited back," I snapped being totally serious. Harry opened his mouth to say something, but another knock came to my door. Cam walked in.   

"Oh sorry, was I interrupting something?" She started backing out.   

"No, Harry was just leaving," I said through my teeth. Harry pleaded with his eyes, begging for me to let him stay, but I ignored them. I heard his sigh as he got off my bed, befits walking out my door.    "What was that about?" Cam shut the door behind him. I didn't reply, just put my hands over my face and fell back into my pillows.   

"Sorry I asked," Cam laughed. She nudged me, and I scoot over making more room for her. She slid in next to me. "So Austin was lookin' fine today..." she said trying to lighten the mood. I just laughed.