Vinerssss

"Hurry up!" Cam shouted up the stairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I yelled back. Cam said she wanted to take me out dress shopping since there was only two days until my special prom. "Hold your damn horses," I mumbled to myself. Being as pregnant as I am, I can only move so fast. And if this baby could hurry the hell up that would just be fantastic. My phone buzzed from the side table and I went to grab it.

Just thought I should tell you that I love you 😘 - Justin❤

I love you too - me

Good luck dress shopping today. I've got a couple of things to do about prom before I come home tonight - Justin❤

K, I love you, but Cam's breathing down my neck right now. I have to go - me

I locked my phone and shoved in my back jean pocket and pulled on my Sperrys before walking downstairs where Cam was waiting.

"It's about damn time," she snapped. I flipped her the bird making her laugh.

"C'mon, lets go," she said jiggling her keys. I grabbed my purse and locked the door behind us. Cam already had the car running by the time I made it down the driveway.

"So where's the bf today?" I asked.

"He had to go with Justin to do something about prom," she said, but I could tell she was upset.

"How are you two?" I haven't had girl time in a long time so I'm taking advantage of this.

"We're good. I'm excited about prom. I think he has something special planned, if you catch my drift," she giggled.

"Oh girl," I poked her side. She giggled again as we pulled into the mall parking lot. As we climbed out of the car, I saw a couple teenage girls off to the side of us, pointing and whispering to each other.

"Well, we've been spotted," I nudged Cam with my elbow and nodded my head towards the growing amount of girls. Cam spotted them and groaned.

"Is it too much for me to have a nice day out with my best friend?" she groaned.

"It's alright. They might not bother us," I said.

"They better not," Cam shot them her signature stink eye.

"C'mon," I grabbed her hand chuckling and pulled her into the mall.

****

After four hours of constant movement and spending too much money that I don't have, we finally found the dress that I loved. I also took an ungodly amount of pictures with Justin's fans. Apparently being Justin Bieber's girlfriend and the mother of his child is a big deal. Plus the fans are dying to get a picture with both me and Cam. We've literally been on the trending topics on Twitter for the past two hours.

"My feet hurt," I groaned, "can we go home?"

"No, I'm hungry. Lets go get some food," Cam grabbed my hand and dragged me to the food court.

"What's happening there?" I pointed to a group of girls crowded around a table. 

"I dunno, let's go check it out," Cam nudged me forward. Me being pregnant, she basically used me as a blockade and we pushed a bunch of girls out of the way.

"Cameron?" I gasped seeing the brunette sitting at the table, "What are you doing here?"

"Oh hey guys," a smile spread across Cameron's face as he greeted us. He turned to the girl's surrounding the table, "You guys think you could give us some space. I'll take pictures back at MAGCON." A collective groan flowed through the crowd of girls and I heard a couple insult Cam and I, but they all dispersed.