The Day After

I woke up the next morning from the sunlight streaming through the window on my side of the room. A crisp, cool breeze caused the curtains to billow. I stretched a little and sat up. Sitting on the other side of the room in front of me was a huge platinum HD flatscreen. Underneath the mounted television was a cedar wood dresser. Off to the side of the room were the huge double doors and another doorway that led to the master bath. There were two windows both on the wall behind the bed. I was taking in the room when I finally noticed I was alone in the bed. I did a quick check to see if anyone was in the room and then threw off my covers. I saw my dress at the foot of the bed and tiptoed over. I then slipped it over my head, grabbed my shoes and phone, and silently walked out of the room.   

"Going somewhere?" A voice I knew all too well asked from behind me. I turned and came face to face with Justin.   

"Uh I was just gonna head out," I started moving for the stairs.   

"You have somewhere to be?" Justin was shirtless, but was covered in sweat like he had just had a workout. His veins were popping out of his muscles and the sweat rolled down his toned chest and abdomen.   

"Yes, actually no."  

"What do you mean?" Justin wiped his face with a towel that was resting on his neck.   

"I've got school, but I don't really wanna go," I told him. I got to the grand stairs, but stopped moving.  

"Just stay here," Justin told me.   

"Really?"   

"Sure, you don't seem like the kind of girl who won't go to school if they're already late." The sweat just kept rolling down his body and it was hot. I bit my lip, trying not to jump him cause I was majorly turned on right now.    "But I don't have any clothes here. I don't want to stay in this dress all day," I grabbed the dress and tried to move it around to make it more comfortable.   

"You can borrow some of my clothes," Justin walked into his room. "You coming?"   

"I mean, I'm already late," I smiled with an added shrug. I followed him over to the dresser, but I went and sat on the bed.   

"This room is gorgeous," I said looking around.   

"My mom decorated it," Justin grabbed a t-shirt.   

"I thought it had a feminine touch," I grabbed at the t-shirt Justin tossed.   

"What do you want as bottoms?" Justin turned and faced me.   

"Just gimme some boxers, I'm not picky," I started to unzip my dress. Justin tossed me a pair of his boxers.   

"I'm gonna go hop in the shower," he said. I could tell Justin was checking me out as I turned around to lay my dress down.   

"Y'know," I pulled the shirt over my head, "nothing has changed from what you saw last night. Saying as you saw everything." Justin blushed and looked at the ground. "Did I just make the Justin  Bieber blush?" Justin looked up with a smile on his face.   

"You can go downstairs. The kitchen is open," Justin grabbed a towel and headed into the bathroom.   

"Wait," I ran after Justin into the bathroom. He had time to turn the water on and take his gym shorts off. I grabbed his face and kissed him.   

"Morning," I smiled.  

"Morning," he smiled and smacked my butt. I giggled walking out of the bathroom.  

I grabbed my phone and headed down the staircase. As I walked through the hall I noticed that some of the clothes that were laying all over the hall last night weren't here this morning. I tried to walk as quietly as I could down the huge granite steps into the front hall. Two big windows were on either side of the grand entry way. There were a couple people asleep in here and it smelled like vomit.    "Lovely," I said scooting past them. The place was trashed. It looked like, well like someone had thrown a wild party. Trash was lying everywhere, clothes that should've been on someone's body where spread out all over the place. Food and drinks were all over the floor making it impossible not to step somewhere clean. Someone had even made a homemade dartboard out of ketchup and had thrown popcorn and Cheetos as darts. It smelled like booze, weed, and vomit. There were a couple people, passed out drunk, lying around so I carefully and quietly walked past them trying to find my way to the kitchen. I found the bar and figured I was close. I kept walking through all the garbage until I came to an entry way and saw a dining room.