Izuku than put the sandwich back in the plastic baggie. He than started to swing to the bank to make sure everything was ok. Right when he got there though he knew nothing was ok.

Spider man: Alright something is definitely off. There are no guards outside and the lights are still on and broken glass window. *Looks closer* Oh and an unconscious guy in a suit.

Izuku than webbed his way to an air vent and sneaked his way inside. Once he got there he saw Flint fighting the guards. He was about to jump in when he noticed 2 things. One is that he is holding back and pulling his punches and two he looked like he didn't want to do this. Like he was ashamed of himself. He decided to keep watching and stay hidden. He saw Flint stealing from the bank. He knew enough was enough and decided to act. He webbed the bags of cash sand man was stealing so he couldn't get to it.

Spider man: Alright enough is enough Mr. Sand man.

Flint: Huh? S-spider man? No please you can't be hear.

Spider man: Leave the cash and turn yourself in than I'll leave.

Flint: I...... I can't do that spider man. I wish I could. I'm sorry.

Flint than launched a giant sand fist at spider man flattening him on the ceiling. Spider man fell to the ground after this and grunted in pain.

Spider man: Ow *groan* do pro heroes even get punched this much or do I get special treatment.

Flint: Stand down I don't want to hurt you. This hurts me more than it hurts you.

Spider man: Id beg to differ. *bone cracking*

Izuku than shot a web at Flints face. He just takes it though and doesn't even flinch. The web is than just absorbed into the sand.

Spider man: Well that was useless.

Flint: My quirk is sand. My whole body is made of it and I can control other sand materials to. You can't stop me spider man so please just let me go.

Spider man: I can't let you steal that money. It's wrong.

Flint: I need it.

Flint than turns into a sandy dust cloud and fly's away. Izuku struggles to get up but still does. He than starts swinging through the city following the sand man. They keep going at it like a game of cops and robbers with Izuku trying to catch up with sand man and get the money back, but sand man is well.... made of sand and can't really be tackled or webbed up in the air. Something catches spider mans eyes though. Sand man is flying to a hospital. Izuku than starts to piece everything together and decides to choose a different method to catch sand man. Sand man lands on the roof of the hospital but before he could walk inside from the door on the roof spider man stops him by webbing up the door.

Flint: *Sigh* you just won't quit will you.

Spider man: No, I won't.... But I know you won't either.

Izuku than puts his hands up signaling that he doesn't want to fight.

Spider man: The money is for someone else isn't it.

Flint looks down at the ground and responds.

Flint: Yes......

Spider man: Who's it for.

Flint: My daughter... her names Penny...She's sick.

Spider man: Quirk disease?

Flint: Yes...... It started about a year ago. She has my quirk but instead she can create sand. The sand though keeps reproducing nonstop causing tumors to form everywhere in her body. The doctors can keep getting rid of them but that costs money. We could try to stop the tumors from forming in general, but that treatment costs a lot of money.

Spider man: *sigh* looks lets just sit down and talk through this.

Flint: You really won't let me go through with this *sits down*.

Spider man: Something tells me this isn't your first-time robbing banks.

Flint: You're not wrong. I used to do it for a living and anyone who tried and stop me couldn't. I could take the hit and then deal more to the other guys.

Spider man: So why did you stop. It looks like with a quirk like yours you could be rich and get away with it.

Flint: I haven't robbed a bank in almost 13 years.

Spider man: Is that how old Penny is.

Flint: No close. She's 12. I stopped a year before because I found out that my ex-wife was pregnant.... Tell me um ... Spiderman do you have kids.

Spider man: No.... Maybe one day though.

Flint: When you finally get a daughter, or a son and they come into this world. A feeling/ instinct in you is born. You want to do nothing but keep them safe and be the best example for them and be their hero. That's why I have to do this. I have to save my daughter. Even if it means going back to my old life.

Spider man: Flint please...... You're a good guy and the first bank robber I have ever met who didn't want to kill me or try to.

Flint: If I don't do this she will die.

Spider man: And if you do so does her hero. You do this, and they won't let you see your daughter. She won't see you as her hero, she will see you as what everyone else will label you as.... A villain.... Probably named the sandman to.

Flint: If that's the price to pay to save my daughters life...... than ill just have to live with that. But at least my daughter will be alive.

Flint than drowns spider man in sand and then fly's away. Izuku tries to claw and dig his way out of the sand. He finally gets out taking some breaths of air.

Spider man: GAAHHHH *Breathes hard and fast* *cough* *cough*.

Izuku was to late though. Flint left with the money and was nowhere to be found.

Spider man: *Sigh* Its hard to believe that this kind of thing happens. I wish I could say he is wrong for doing what he's doing but... if I was in his position... I don't think I want to admit what I would do.

Izuku than swings away back to his home so he could get some rest. One he makes it home he gets out of his Spidey suit and puts it in his secret floor board along with his other Spidey gear. He than collapses on the bed exhausted and passes out.

Ok first off i just want to say HOLY FREAKING 1,000 VIEWS BATMAN. Seriously like this is absolutely insane I got 1,000 views on this story because I mean thats a lot. Like A LOT. No really think about how much 1,000 is. Think about there being 1,000 Coke bottles in your room. ITS A LOT RIGHT. So to just see that is just absolutely incredible. So anyways I want to thank you for reading and if you have any thoughts and comments please leave them and as always I hoped you enjoyed..... OK BYE