Chapter 52 - Scott

“Scott do we really have to do this right now. It’s been a long day can’t we wait to tomorrow. Plus you’re supposed to be grounded.” Stiles told me.

“Grounded. Really.” I responded.

“Well you at least have to pretend to be ground.” He told me.

“Stiles I really don’t care. You saw the list. It’s a dead pool and two of Thana’s band mates are on it.” I told him for the hundredth time.

“I get that Scott but we did not even know. I don’t think Thana knows her friends are supernatural.” He told me.

“I don’t care if she does not know. I just need to make shore she’s okay?”

“I’m shore she’s fine.” He said as he came to a stop. Parking in front of my dad’s place.

“There not even worth that much money. I mean Jared’s only worth 100k.” He told me.

I could not help but wonder if he thought that was actually helping.

“Stiles Izzy is worth one million.” I reminded him.

“I can’t believe Izzy is you know. I mean she is a little weird. What do you think she is?” He asked me.

“I don’t know Stiles.” I snapped back at him as we made our way to the front door.

Stiles was about to knock on the door but I quickly grabbed his hand stopping it in mid swing.

“What?” He asked.

“You don’t hear that?” I asked hi-+3

+m as I tilted my head toward the door. Trying to listen.

“You know I can’t.” He responded. “What is it?”

I did not answer I just focused on listening more closely. At first I did not know what I was listening to. It all just sounded like a bunch of noise but I quickly made out the sounds. It was the sounds of fighting. Someone was in there punching and kicking away at something no someone. I recognized the grunts they belonged to Thana. I instantly thought the worst case scenario. Someone was attacking Thana.

“Scott what is it?”

“Thana she’s in trouble.” I told him.

“Hold on.” Stiles said as he ran back to his jeep.

I used the key my father had given me for the first time and slowly opened the door. Stiles was quickly back at my side. Holding his bat in his hands. Ready to fallow me in.

I ran into the house with Stiles closely behind me. I followed the noise. I quickly made it to the back doors the fight seemed to be happening out side. When my eyes found the source of all the commotion I instantly froze in the door way.

I stopped so abruptly that Stiles walked right into me. In the back yard Thana was fighting with David. He was standing there with this mitt like things on his hands and Thana was punching and kicking away wildly.

In between her moves David would swing at her. She would bob, weave, and block him. It was obvious that if she miscalculated she would be hit in the face.

 It was obvious that if she miscalculated she would be hit in the face